The demise of Bandage

It’s been coming for a while, but tonight in the space of just half an hour we’re witnessing what many of us hoped would never happen. Maybe it’s work pressure, maybe there’s a new woman in his life, maybe he’s just run out of humour - but tonight Bandage has hit a new low quips wise. If Sid Waddell has produced the below, he would be rightly castigated. I can only hope Bandage takes this thread in the positive way it’s meant and that he can up his game from here.

Feel free to post your messages of support or encouragement for the portly Wexican.

I think you’ve taken these out of context, Mac.

It’s very disappointing. Next thing he will claim it’s a wind up. def has a woman, sense of humour of a woman at least

I wish I had SHANNONSIDER, I really wish I had

Bandage has upped his game of late and the proof is in the eating as they say.

I stand over all of the above quips. They’re nicely textured and flow easily - the golf one is particularly wonderful. My puns/quips remain on a vastly superior level to sid’s consistently strained and forced efforts.

No effort needed for what comes naturally to me mate - pure class.

Dungeon to all this shit. IBWT!!!

Just told the lads my Masters quip and everyone laughed. Except Farmer. Ignore the Masters, Jackie. Concentrate on the other majors. Ha ha ha.

Bandage :clap:

:popcorn:

His posts now are either screenshots of a Kerry simpleton or arguing with simpletons who spend their time winding him up.

I think we can pinpoint the exact time to when @appendage exposed his lies as the moment he went scrambling and he’s never recovered.

Hopefully his ‘life partner’ will let him play TFKNFLFFL this year rather than him having to share @rocko’s login

1 Like

The man sleeps in a bus depot, what do you expect from him?

1 Like

I see he slyly edited the forest tread to a Derby thread too. This guys hilarious. So he is.

Vindication for the Nogra.
In a dramatic recreation of 1916 - 1921, after a brief skirmish when all seemed lost, the tide has turned against the elitist establishment.

5 Likes

You can see the struggles of running TFK on his own taking their toll. It can’t have been easy taking on sole responsibility for running the site, especially when you only had enough time to watch the Discourse tutorial on “how to ban a user” before having to hit the ground running.

I have full faith in the man’s ability to navigate back off the rocks. Lads just need to give him the time and space to acclimatise himself with the rigours of running an Internet website, and for goodness sake stop questioning the legitimacy of his wonderful underage hurling achievements.

2 Likes

He’s gone full Liam Cahill. The very thing he hated all his life

8 Likes

Is @bandage the black & tans in this scenario? Reacting with unnecessary force and driving forum members to join NO-GRÁ?

This thread is in very poor taste. @Bandage was 100% right to sentence those sneaky weasels to deletion

3 Likes

Users are politely reminded that they are under no obligation to continue posting on TFK. They are more than welcome to take their musings to alternative message boards if they so desire. It should also be noted that posting on TFK is a privilege granted by admins and not a right.

cc @AFR_Coder, @Gary.

4 Likes

And the transformation to Liam Cahill is complete.

Have you considered a career within The Labour Party at all?

3 Likes