The demise of Bandage

@Bandage has won the battle and the war.

What a man.

3 Likes

What’s with the rim job for @Bandage pal?

If you followed today’s proceedings you would have noted that I had your back and insisted on the ‘ban’ being lifted…

I’ll rim who ever the fuck I want tho.

Bandage 1 - RRWC 0

1 Like

Whore

I’m only just catching up on proceedings. I was out of the country for 24 hours and appear to have missed my banning. If it really happened. I have my suspiciouns the whole thing is some form of a ball hop. No way @Bandage goes banning people just because of a minor disagreement. He’s not a complete snowflake.

2 Likes

:heart:

Did you fly back in today to collect your dole?

9 Likes

Oooooft

All you need to know is i’m a man of honour and loyalty.

some startling similarities here

1 Like

Take it handy tonight, chief.

Leave it go pal.

I have.

I read this article back when it was published but had forgotten it was penned / typed by FotF Ewan MacKenna. The sheer innocence of the bit in bold - that screen thing was doing the rounds about 10-15 years ago.

But Liam Cahill had the strangest habit. “I used to love Friday nights, around midnight I’d sit down at the computer with a couple of cans of Guinness and it was like a cloak descended on me and I became him.” He now even smiles at the idea he’ll have to keep an eye out for the next set of GDP figures and if there’s any upturn he’ll call it the An Fear Rua effect. After all, the next plan he had for his site was a button that would turn the page black and white, remove the logos and make the computer screen look like a Word document. That way when bosses wandered around offices, they’d never realise what their employees were, and more importantly weren’t, doing.

FFs sake. The next plan he wanted to copy, more like.

So, no-one gonna bullet point it for me?
Go fuck yereselves so.

Go to the catch up thread

I’m told Liam actually posts here.

I wouldn’t have a clue which poster he is, though.

1 Like

I know who he is.

4 Likes

Does he though?

I must keep an eye out for an older kind of cranky fella

1 Like