The depression thread

Things are very bad here.

the TFK community hasn’t rallied around you for some reason

if you want advice or someone to talk to send me a pm

1 Like

Mate, get down to the common for a kickabout with Fintan. Anything to get the endorphins running.

1 Like

its funny the way it goes sometimes, I got a bit of good news there but it hasn’t done anything for me, I have these visual thoughts in my head about committing suicide, its very bad, I’m 40 on my own with no hope of a girlfriend, its savage depressing, Fintan is the only thing that keeps me going

2 Likes

the 28 year old wasn’t the one after all?

:smile:

Mate, you’re incredibly successful, fit, strong, a high achiever. You don’t need a woman to give you joy in your life. Concentrate on being happy with yourself, and once you achieve that you will find true joy in life. You’re doing wonderfully, a beacon to all the sneery losers who may respond here with a smiley face, they have no prospects of advancement in their dead end state jobs. Every now and then you allow that Irish condition drag you down, but you can defeat this.

You’re a driver you’re a winner. Things are gonna change, I can feel it

5 Likes

Maybe she is but he is afraid of the committment required?

Christmas seems to be a very rough time for you.
Didn’t you contemplate throwing yourself off the ferry last Christmas?

1 Like

Yes, he was all at sea if I recall correctly.

10 Likes

Anxiety seems to come at Tossy in waves.

2 Likes

I think another Christmas he contemplated hanging himself in his shitty bedsit in the north of england.
I think he may suffer from that Seasonal Affective Disorder

you always get a serious Christmas bonus if i recall correctly, id wait till you get that before you kill yourself. id say it will cheer you up. i always focus on my financial situation when im feeling a bit down.

2 Likes

Show a bit of sensitivity, he may have lost someone close to him around this time of year. Do we know anything about Fintans mom?

I’ve just liked @Tassotti’s last post.

In these days of people measuring their worth by social media “likes”, a simple “like” can save a life.

Bob Geldof should start a “Like Aid” campaign or something.

money is no good to me, I went down to the skunk shop in Croydon last Thursday and took 11k out of bitcoin. Christmas is a very difficult time for me, meaningless sex, its an emotional void

Shes as black as the ace of spades and is a good ‘friend’ of @Brimmer_Bradley

I think I know her.

2 Likes

You seem happiest when you are at home in Ennis mate. Time to get out of London it’s destroying you