The Diarrhea thread

No brown in it at all?

Ditto. I don’t think fruit and veg agree with me. Carbs and vitamin pills are the way forward. And ice cream. Mcflurrys in particular.

Oh Lord how I would love a smarty mcflurry now.

Bumped for @Locke

1 Like

Thanks @Matty_Hislop

I wouldn’t call it diarrhea as even though we’re not calling it solid, it’s not liquid either. Just the 3 or 4 times a day is worrying. In fairness I do feel awesome afterwards and my half a stone in a week could be attainable but it’s the frequency thats worrying for me.

cc @HBV @Bandage @Tassotti :cry:

your gut is just moving a little bit faster what with all the fruit and that. nothing to worry about, shiting regularly is to be cherished and thats why you are feeling awsome. i had a shit at 6.15am, another at 10 am which totlally cleaned me out and left me with lovely clear intestines which is the optimum feeling you want really, and ill have another in about half an hour having eaten around 1. thats me then till after my evening meal and ill have another before going to bed.
i need each and everyone of those 5 shits to function. If i missed one it would fuck me up, physically and mentally. lads going round trying to remember the last shit they made feeling bloated and drinking prune juice, fuck that.

4 Likes

Just finished the lunch there and have to go again. Third one today ffs! At least I’ll be all the better for it in a few mins.

Bumped for @ChocolateMice

1 Like