The Diaspora

Struggling, two weddings and the mid term means we are short. Will be carrying six lads today.

I’ve no idea how we’re fixed but should have enough for Casements. It’ll be interesting to see how Declan’s shape up. I heard Hoey has his eye on 3 of them for the county setup.

6 he told me

They shouldn’t be too bad so. Any idea how many clubs they’re getting players from?

Pretty much the pick of Hertfordshire, think there is 5 clubs between Luton, Oxford and Watford

Saw the fullen lads were back today trAining when I passed bough end. Plenty of cars there. They will be out to win the ai again no doubt.

Be a lot tougher to get through Britain this year with the new set up. They should be getting to the final at least.

Won by a point should have won by a lot more. Wasted too much ball second half with the breeze. They got four very soft goals to keep them in touch

They didn’t look too bad for the bit that I watched but they did score a horrific goal where your goalie thought it was going wide.

He left in two more identical goals

This cunt needs to FOAD

http://www.irishexaminer.com/examviral/real-life/goodbye-lads-and-lassieshug-your-mammies-well-304355.html

FFS youd think no cunt ever emigrated from this country before the way these fuckin pussies go on,suck it up ye cunt and get on with it

Stock up on Barry’s tea. Fucking hell.

Is there anything more roasterish? Than a roaster with a suitcase of Barry’s tea and tayto?

Definitely a top 3 symptom of the emigrant roaster

Pj tips is nicer than any of that Lyons or Barry’s stuff

Is there anything worse than some roaster in Australia on Facebook posting pictures of tayto and Barry’s tea

No need for suitcases of it you can buy that shit in any country in the world now,youd swear they were leaving on a boat never to see this place again

What kind of cunt brings a suitcase full of Taytos and flies it around the world? You can get potato crisps in any fucking nation on earth. They are all more or less the fucking same, it’s a fucking potato fried to fuck with a load of salt thrown on it.
Jesus wept, but the Oirish would sicken your shit at times.

[QUOTE=“Distended Red Anus, post: 1063778, member: 2648”]What kind of cunt brings a suitcase full of Taytos and flies it around the world? You can get potato crisps in any fucking nation on earth. They are all more or less the fucking same, it’s a fucking potato fried to fuck with a load of salt thrown on it.
Jesus wept, but the Oirish would sicken your shit at times.[/QUOTE]
Tiger cubs and mammys boys that’s who