The Dodger is in trouble

Tipp lads sticking the boot in.

LarryO :flushed:

Huh?

Cleaned the brother too

I met this young lad tonight. He’s a stepson of a good pal of mine from work. A Louth young lad :grimacing:

1 Like

Explains the hurl.

1 Like

See the sister was appealing her 4 year driving ban yesterday.

She dropped the appeal.

That’s a pity. I thought if she’d proceeded the judge would have given her the benefit of the doubt.

She was probably hoping for a good gaa/hockey person judge. Should be done for wasting court time, for all the good it would do.

The Dodger’s trial will commence on 2 July 2025. You read that right, 2025.

They might need a good run at it, and this would coincide with coming up to the summer break.

I take it he qualifies for free legal aid.

Your man Sam Bankman Fried, who was caught up in that FTX crypto scandal that broke almost exactly 1 year ago, was yesterday found guilty of fraud and willl be sentenced shortly. A hugely complex case wrapped up within 12/13 months of being arrested.

4 Likes

It’ll be interesting if he’s on the field as a part of the jubilee celebrations on all Ireland final day in croke park in 2025.

Were these accusations against DJ known about the time he was effectively shunned and more or less made a glorified water carrier the year he was a selector under Cody, or are they the reason that happened?

Maybe they just realized he’s an odd man.

Maybe DJ realised Cody is an odd man :grinning:

Were Kilkenny the only I/C team that didnt use Dressing Rooms that year even though County teams were allowed tog out inside?

I have visions of them togging out in the Hogan Stand with their gear bags flung all over the place.

I’m not sure if this was the case or not, but at some stage during the pandemic I was at a match in Nowlan Park and asked a maor why weren’t the teams using the dressing rooms - he told me they could use the dressing rooms if they were all vaccinated.