The Dodgy Keeper states the obvious thread

I thought @Tess_Tickle was a Kerry man, no? From reading back over his old posts.

Tournafulla/Kerry they don’t know themselves

Would you often read back over the posts of lapsed posters, kid?

Wouldn’t you like to know.

Yeah- i’m on the edge of my seat here.

Didn’t @Mark_Renton run @Tess_Tickle off the forum?

1 Like

@Mark_Renton teabagged @Tess_Tickle when he found him asleep on the ground outside the chicken hut. @Phil_Leotardo recorded it and it was going around on whatsapp. Tess_Tickle was never seen on the board again after that.

Mugged him off good and proper. @Tess_Tickle always came across as a lad who was a bit soft in the head

1 Like

Any lad with one ball can’t be right.

I looked it up there and @Tess_Tickle left after losing a gentlemans bet with @Sandymount_Red over the outcome of the gay marriage referendum. It was a loser leaves town challenge. You’d have to admire him for making a stand and being through to his word and leaving with his head held high. From what i can see the forum is worse off now for his absence.

4 Likes

whatever happened to shannonsider?..he went just a while before another great historian and hurling enthusiast Fagan O dowd showed up…they would have had much to discuss…

He was a nonce.

A mother Theresa

2 Likes

Sounds about right. A nonce who disagreed strongly with gays marrying, disagreed so much he felt principled to leave the board if the referendum passed.

A sad fucker.

Shannonsider and I had a lot in common and I was sorry to see him go.

1 Like

All the great historians are dead.

:open_mouth:

What did you do?

You’d wonder how @The_Dunph was ever so well regarded at all. Was it all in our heads? It’s like the law of diminishing returns with each rebrand. Like when you make a copy of a copy and the end result isn’t as sharp as the original, until we’re left with this

You ignorant runt.