The dreamers in their perfect world V The hard-core realists

No, I’m complaining about the fact that there are known radicalized Islamists living in Ireland, some of whom have traveled to the UK and committed terrorist offenses, and there appears to be zero effort to take the issue seriously.

What laws are on the books to combat individuals being radicalized in Ireland?

Do you support the Common Travel Area?

*nor

1 Like

More whataboutery and deflection from the issue at hand. Stick to how we in the West should try and combat radical Islam. It certainly won’t be done by screaming Marys such as yourself and the idiot glas who believe radical Islam isn’t a threat and democratic western nations are the real threat.

Making up more things that people didn’t say to disagree with again. cc @Bandage

Actually the point is right there. Glas is clearly being disingenuous but he hasn’t got to the levels you have on here. A quick browse of your statements are as follows;

Here’s you on the British case, shoehorning is some complete shite onto the topic.

You are incapable of staying in lane on the topic.

Forget about international law for a second, do you think it is reasonable to be wary of allowing people who go off to fight in Syria, who say the Manchester Bombings were justified etc?

I directly addressed your post.

You are guilty of the exact thing that you lyingly accused me of.

I don’t defend radical Islam.

You do, in fact you’ve praised it.

I’m struggling to think of a subject on which you aren’t an outright hypocrite.

V good

It’s a fine idea, but there must be some issue if someone who was denied asylum in the UK due to their radical Islam connections was granted residency in Ireland.

1 Like

Yes. Where have I stated or suggested it wasn’t?

Do you agree it’s not reasonable to make legal decisions on the basis of pub bores with the comprehension of a child?

You haven’t been able to point out a single thing wrong with any of my posts.

Calling something “bullshit” seems to be your only strategy here. That doesn’t cut it, I’m afraid - it’s just screaming Mary shrieking.

Where have I praised radical Islam, you nutcase.

Look back a few posts. You’re struggling badly here if you’re forgetting what was posted only a few minutes ago.

Try reading the entire post where I responded to @Julio_Geordio, instead of your usual quote mining bullshit that a 12 year old could see through.

You called Saudi Arabia a benevolent monarchy.

Saudi Arabia is an authoritarian Wahhabist state - Wahhabism is indivisible and fundamental to what it is.

There are credible accusations that Saudi Arabia may have funded ISIS, Saudi Arabians were responsible for September 11th, and Saudi Arabia has been waging a bloody genocidal war against the Houthis in Yemen.

You call them benevolent because they’re Trump’s buddies.

You literally just posted above that it was institutional colonialism and mysoginy by Britain.

You’ve also stated it was racism.

I provided you a link and names of people who Britain had previously revoked citizenship from. That included a white male of Australian extraction who wanted to go back to the U.K after a terrorist dalliance. You ignore that because it doesn’t suit a narrative.

On an individual level you go on about racists and frothing right wingers. It is entirely possible that people are absolutely against people coming back because they do not want their children blown to pieces when going to a pop concert. That’s a little nuance on people’s behaviour and opinions that you lack because you are determined to put someone on a “team”.

Glas is being disingenuous here but is more intelligent than you so he can lower the volume on these things down a bit.

1 Like

You’ve provided precisely zero rebuttal to any of my points there.

Thanks for that.

1 Like

I can post it all again but you will just ignore it, like you did before.

1 Like

I ignored it because it’s self-evidently a steaming pile of irrelevant crap.

I was discussing Venezuela and the plight of the citizens of that country, 20% of whom have fled and the majority now living in abject poverty (not poverty as it’s defined in Ireland). Julio brought up Saudi Arabia (so relevant) and the plight of it’s citizens. There is nothing praiseworthy about being called a “somewhat benevolent medieval monarchy”, which is exactly how they behave towards their own citizenry. I know you love the concept of welfare, this is the Saudi version.

https://www.seattletimes.com/business/half-the-saudi-population-receiving-welfare-in-new-system/

I abhor and condemn all authoritarian and totalitarian governments, Islamic nations in particular, unlike your dear leader who was a great friend of the USSR and now a great friend of Maduro’s Venezuela.

This isis crowd are all in favour of keeping sex slaves. That’s all I need at my age.