The drunk driving thread

Bumped for @Tassotti

its that time of year again folks, God youā€™d never get away with that in a proper country like England, Iā€™ll be driving around the place pissed out of my head all over Christmas, I donā€™t really care if I was caught anyway, I donā€™t live in Ireland anymore, it would not affect me

Plus if you wipe out eight people youā€™ll only do a couple of years at worst. Acceptable risk really.

[QUOTE=ā€œfucked out, post: 1059913, member: 1495ā€]Plus if you wipe out eight people youā€™ll only do a couple of years at worst. Acceptable risk really.[/QUOTE]go away you ape, Iā€™m a brilliant driver with a few pints in me, I never go above 35

I donā€™t doubt your drunk driving prowess at all buddy. I was just pointing out that should the worst happen youā€™d have little to worry about from our legal system. Will you be hiring a car or are you bringing over the Bentley?

8 pints after mass to steady the ship and a few dabs of personal. Tipped away home no bother. Only a mile up the road

Would you not be able to walk a mile?

In the rain? On dodgy country road with cars flying it? You having a giraffe mate?

1 Like

What a fucking mug :smiley:

The auld lad has the same name as me. Iā€™d just give his name anyway if I was stopped. Mug the auld lad off for a drink driving charge. Mug him off good and proper. Iā€™ll be back in Blighty when the shit hits the fan and wouldnā€™t give a fuck about any of it. Come to think of it, I am not insured to be driving here in Ireland

:smiley:

:clap:

1 Like

@Rocko please bring @Tassotti back.

2 Likes