I enjoyed that

“Kenny Cunningham [ he puts his head in hands] …for fuck’s sake.” :laughing:

1 Like

http://indo.ie/suh130oegnb

Dunphy having a cut off Sadlier.

2 Likes

Some fucking neck

1 Like

I think its fair to say that anybody that works with sadlier eventually detests him

4 Likes

Sadlier is a god.

1 Like

Holly Carpenter said he was boring

1 Like

‘I understand Richie is trying to make a name for himself’

:smile:

Dunphy is on the ball as usual.

1 Like

Generally have time for Dunphy just for his outlandish comments but this I’m not on board with.

In a week where it’s been completely chaotic and the the FAI board in disarray he decides to pen his weekly column all about the protest & attack Sadlier. What a cop out…

He mentions too about using banners as a protest forgetting Delaney has banned all those flags/banners from getting in.

Dunphy is another soup taker.

1 Like

How has it been chaotic

Well come on it’s hardly been plain sailing here with this new bullshit position Delaney has made & every single news outlet talking about it & a protest at the match.

Added to the fact of this 100k loan and the rented house situation.

All our teams won mate, wish every week was like that

I’m fully aware they did & im happy they did. But I’m talking about off field matters & there’s clearly plenty of them.

But sure look if you want to sweep everything under the carpet in true Irish fashion after a few decent results then fair enough.

Completely chaotic for the Georgian defense maybe bucko
A week in which John Delaney has smoothly transitioned to a new role, fresh blood will soon be at the top table, while we look forward to new ideas it would never churlish not to awknowledge the suprememe contribution John made to our game.

3 Likes

Funny how a lot of the ‘jacks army’ style Irish supporters are suddenly accomplished auditors with enough knowledge to discuss at length how Mr. Delaney allegedly contravened tax legislation by not declaring something for BIk purposes and want to debate his remuneration package and how it ‘effects the grassroots game’ yet when UEFA dish out large fines for their tennis ball failed protest they suddenly lose their ability to discus the effect of this on the finances of Irish football.
Shame on them

6 Likes

Happy Birthday Eamon!

1 Like

RIP.

I’d say this is his fifth podcast this year on the “Spanish giants football crisis”