The Eighth Annual Cunt Of The Year GRAND FINAL - 2015 - O'Brien wins!

Bollocks I’ll be on the commute until 4.30pm so I’ll miss the end.

Enjoy the remaining shenanigans.

highlight?

@mac you need a night out, i’ll babysit…

Raymond Crotty
Raymond Crotty
Raymond Crotty

What a turn around…unbelievable scenes.

I was leaning towards Cosgrave but @Papal_Nuncio convinced me otherwise.

Same here.

John is just too “complex” for the Sinn Féiners and Fianna Fáilers - “He hung a picture of IPP leader John Redmond, his political hero, on a wall in his office as Taoiseach, in preference to other figures such as Patrick Pearse. But as evidence of Bruton’s complexity, he also kept a picture of former Fianna Fáil Taoiseach Seán Lemass, which had been hung there by Reynolds, and which Bruton kept because he viewed Lemass as the best and most reforming Taoiseach in the history of the state.”

It says a lot about them that they would rather vote for a relatively good Taoiseach who delivered quite a bit for this country because he isn’t a “true” Republican, than someone like DOB who flouts our Constitution. Then again, they’ve never had any problem with flouting the democratic will of the people. Nor have they have kept away from the Tribunals or Courts for too long either.

2 Likes

Bruton has it, Bruton has it!

Holy fuckballs! How is this possible?!

Oh right. Thats how.

The administration team have created a host of new accounts, it seems.

Rule Bruton-ia.

Brutonia rules the waves.

4 Likes

Do people really want to be on the same side as that sort of bolloxology?

The world and its mother knows O’Brien is a cunt. But coming on here and telling us all that there’s nothing wrong with Bruton is a disgusting act. I couldn’t have scripted a better reason to vote for the treacherous cunt.

Hopefully, the Rastoolers and paedo clergymen, don’t get their way, and O’Brien wins.
Said many times, but Bruton is yesterdays cunt. O’Briens cuntishness in 2015 was exceptional.
A Callan man is one of his legal counsel as well, the fucker.

3 Likes

Another surge from O’Brien!

#menerves!

STOP THE FUCKING LIGHTS !!

Body invalid me bollix.

Businessman Denis O’Brien’s new €60 million-plus Gulfstream jet has been delivered to Dublin Airport.

The aircraft, which has been described in online reviews as the “jet that all billionaires want”, replaces an earlier 2013 Gulfstream he was using and which he has put up for sale.

The new jet, which bears an Isle of Man registration but has an Irish tricolour on the tail wing

That 60 million guys is roughly equivalent to the 57.8 million euro tax bill Denis avoided paying on his capital gain on the second phone licence awarded by the Irish State.

2 Likes

ANOTHER surge from Bruton. This is unbelievable!

My, this is gripping stuff.

We’ll surely hit the 100 votes… :popcorn:

Neck and motherfucking brass neck! Good Lord!

We’re well on track anyway.

4 Likes