The Eighth Annual Cunt Of The Year GRAND FINAL - 2015 - O'Brien wins!

I’ll set aside a couple of hours tonight to go through the field.

Paddy Cosgrave for me. Personally i don’t think it’s a vintage year. Some of the finalists don’t irk me much at all.

1 Like

Go Johnny Go!

5 Likes

Funny that 3 of the past 4 winners have been female, yet this years final doesnt contain any female*

*technically.

1 Like

All white males too. Surely be a few Muslims in the running next year.

I don’t get the Bressie hate. He’s obviously riding the depression thing for all he’s worth, but even a few of the notoriously difficult to please lads from TFK that have met him in real life said he was an alright sort.

Anyone who has dealt with Cosgrave says he’s a massive cunt though.

1 Like

He’s a sleekit fraud.

With 36 people* having so far cast their vote, at this stage the result is very much in doubt.

*6 people

The Kilteely cumann of Fianna Fail has spoken.

1 Like

Agreed i don’t mind Bressie. Obviously the stuff he is involved in is a total racket and he is milking it but it hardly makes him a cunt. In fact he is probably more an alright sort than a cunt. If milking things makes you a cunt then i’m a cunt myself.

I admire bresie for making something out of nothing.
A young lad who was a little bit good at rugby and a little bit good at music, just like a shit load of young lads in Ireland.
He is famous now and making a shit load of euro’s.

3 Likes

Can @Tim_Riggins or @dancarter or whatever he goes by now sign in and tell us the tale again about how Cosgrave went after some random lad in some organisation who was bad mouthing the curly headed cunt in the comments section of somewhere the week before Web Summit where supposedly Cosgrave was supposed to be neogtiating with Gardai and Government officials.

I thought @dancarter was from Cork?

Is Tim not a Cork man exiled in South Dublin?

Denis o Brien polling badly, and Sean Quinn didn’t even make the final shakedown.
Must say I’m a little disappointed.
Too late now I know but everyone of us that insures a car or house pays a little for Quinn’s gambling.

Claims he attended CBC Monkstown. Maybe Dan is @TheUlteriorMotive

Agreed. A friend of mine(not named jeffrey) knows bressie and says he’s thoroughly alright. He’s clearly a bit mental, actual mental (stating he woke up one night and ran 38k) and is trying to spread the word to ease his suffering. Sharing is halving the problem after all. He had no issue calling rugby in ireland for the sham it is, admitting he played professionally without a clue of the rules. I actually think this is a weak field, a few flawed characters, only a few actual cunts.

Here ya go

3 Likes

Lovely

What is it with you and your fanaticism with this makey uppy award? Why have you gone to such lengths with it and who exactly is it you think you are?