The Eighth Annual Cunt Of The Year GRAND FINAL - 2015 - O'Brien wins!

I’m giving a rare like to a Tim Riggins post.

All awards are made up, pal.

7 Likes

Incredible scenes. I’ve changed my vote having read Tims post above and now Paddy leads.

5 Likes

2% of the vote has gone missing.

1 Like

Because this forum is riddled with media scum mate and if you weren’t aware of it the media are wall to wall homosexual anything goes sex cases/deviants. This is a gay website mate. I suggest you’re careful with any personal information you put up on this site.

1 Like

Yep.

Now answer the questions.

They could boycott it if this issue isnt rectified this year

What TFK posters met Bressie and said he was an alright sort?

Completely disagree with those suggesting this is a weak line up - this is a right good cunt off.

4 Likes

Dinny O is making a strong comeback. This could be a serious victory for TFK if he gets it. The forum could show its ahead of the curve.
Isn’t there supposed to be loads of stuff to come out during the year about him, bad stuff.

1 Like

rocko, please forward me fermanagh daves and the kerry flyers passwords

1 Like

I’ve gone for john Bruton. I know this will annoy the fuck out of the rainbow coalitions forum cheerleader @Juhniallio but he is a west Brit forelock tugger of the highest order. Need to watch out for the wrath of juhniallio if he has got over grieving for that other act of Union loving cunt David Bowie.

Truly a DARCY of cunts. A lot of high standard cuntery but only a few of these lads excelled themselves. I had it down to Bruton, cosgrave and Bressie. Cosgrove was an ubercunt for a month, Bruton had a couple of acts of cuntery but Bressie was top class all year, cunting at a level few can aspire to. Tweet after tweet, day after day, talk show after talk show. This man cunted his way through two one five like a pro. Step up Bressie, you cunt.

1 Like

Can the deadline be extended?

In my exile, I’ve missed a bit a trick on Simon Harris. What makes him exceptionally cuntish?

Vote Cosgrave No 1 ye cunting cunts.

1 Like

Torn between O’Brien & Cosgrave.
Denis has to take the prize due to his constant litigation, attempts to stymie the Dail, influencing the media and making his fortune on the back of corruption.
I don’t get the Bressie hatred. He is spreading a good message and highlighting mental health issues, which have.been taboo and ignored in this country. Why begrudge him making a few quid?

1 Like

Ray D’Arcy really needs a rethink after this disappointing showing. I don’t think he had a realistic chance of winning this year, and I agree with @Bandage that it’s a very strong field, but 3% is a miserable return for a cunt of his pedigree.

Because he’s a cunt.

4 Likes

I’d say bresdie never acted the cunt in his life.
He is a fraud. Nothing more.

2 Likes

Bressie wont take the title. Its a three horse race now.