The Eighth Annual Cunt Of The Year GRAND FINAL - 2015 - O'Brien wins!

D’Arcy even has the profile of his Saturday night TV show now so his showing is very disappointing.

1 Like

1 Like

I’m disgusted by the jiggery-pokery going on here. Cosgrave and Bruton were level a moment ago and now Cosgrave is 5% clear because people are going back in and changing their votes.

This is a joke.

Bruton is by far the bigger cunt yet it looks like he will be foiled by these shenanigans. This needs sorting out @Sidney

Great stuff @Bandage - some of the undecided need a push in the right direction.

Bruton starting to slide

I implore the Bressie camp to switch to Bruton if our man begins to slide anymore.

Bressie and Cosgrove are much the same only Bressie is a far bigger cunt and much more duplicitous in his motives.

2 Likes

Cosgrave is obviously a vile cunt for taking the web nerd summit out of Dublin, but Bruton is a man on record as saying 1916 and our Republic was a mistake - home rule would have been better etc…

Bruton is a no brainer given the circumstances if Bressie is out of the race.

I’m not changing from Bressie unless I have to at 4.25pm tomorrow though saying that.

2 Likes

When did John Bruton say our Republic was a mistake? Our Republic wasn’t founded in 1916 anyway.

1 Like
1 Like

Let’s remember here…Denis O’Brien tried to silence our national Parliament.

This despite the fact that he’s repeatedly taken the piss in gagging the media, exerting his ‘influence’ in order to fuck over the country and try to mask it all over by giving a miniscule amount of his income to pay off the debts owed by the FAI (no matter what they claim the money is being used for). There’s probably a good chance that the debts the FAI fell into were bought by him through a shadow company and he’ll triple the monies owed to him.

All of this while he’s a citizen of Malta for tax purposes.

There is no bigger (Maltese) CUNT in this country.

7 Likes

His time will come. Right now, given the year that’s in it, it would be fitting if Bruton was to be the incumbent.

Bessie is an alright sort. There’s about 2 or 3 of the insecure and immature young lads here that have a set on him. Borne I think from some sort of jealously.
Dinny O still deserves a chance here.
Step back and think about the litigation he’s threatened people with. Journalists can’t report his antics. The Sam Smith incident.
He’s a scary, devious, sinister cunt.
But ye want to bother yourselves with a young depressed lad trying to make a living.

Firstly, that’s a 2014 article. I feel as though many of the armchair Republicans are desperately over compensating with the Rising Commemorations coming up. Bruton merely repeated things he’s been saying for years, it upsets people that it challenges something they’ve been indoctrinated as infallible with for their whole lives. It’s akin to gun nuts in the US hiding behind the Constitution in a debate over the rights and wrongs of gun control.

Secondly, he does not say our Republic was a mistake.

Paddy Cosgrave was the number 1 cunt of the year through his words and deeds. DOB is a close second.

1 Like

We can’t be sure how long he’ll live. His time is now.

Sure Bruton is a smarmy Loyalist weasel but O’Brien went so far as to take advantage of the spineless wimp to fuck over the entire country.

**[quote=“croppy_boy, post:74, topic:21830, full:true”]
We can’t be sure how long he’ll live. His time is now.

Sure Bruton is a smarmy Loyalist weasel but O’Brien went so far as to take advantage of the spineless wimp to fuck over the entire country.
[/quote]

Who was Taoiseach when OBrien bought the mobile liscence and subsequently sold Esat for huge money.

4 Likes

Comparing US gun nuts hiding behind their constitution and an armed struggle against an Imperialist state is crazy Tim in fairness.

@sidney What’s the story with lads being able to change their votes??? It makes a mockery of the serious business of COTY. Lads changing cunts mid cunt-off just to be on the winning cunt? It’s like the Galway Races here.

He was thoroughly cuntish to that lovely Pamela Anderson. But Cosgrave went after our Govt and that can’t go without censure. Vote Paddy.

2 Likes

Bruton. I alluded to that above.

He was only the puppet, O’Brien was the with one hand up his and Lowry’s arse and the other one taking money out of the rest of our pockets.

1 Like

While the article may be 3 years old, it is still relevant. Relevant om the sense that it shows just how far removed from reality Bruton is. The relationship between the Irish and British was a far more hostile entity than it is today. Bruton is comparing apples with oranges there