The English Premier League 2016/17™

Your predictions haven’t been very smart with regard Conte.

13 league games ago you wrote off as a failure, in the 13 games sense he has put Chelsea 6 year and on the verge of breaking a league record.

You lack credibility.

Yeeeessssss.

We’re going to win the league.

Underwhelming game.

Liverpool spent the second half kicking the ball away and Manchester City just passed it around and didn’t have any attempts at goal.

1 Like

Liverpool will drop points against the cannon fodder.

Yes it was shit

And then there were 2.

Poor fare alright but encouraging for liverpool. Another clean sheet without Matip. Klavan looks like he’s settling well and be the hokey, no brainfarts from Lovren.

Mignolet solid enough

Wasn’t great but Liverpool showed another side to them, worked hard and defended well. Bravely fighting on but Mane will be a big loss, down to 1 sub now really before turning to the academy.

I have no idea what you are saying. Are you drunk or struggling again to express in English what you are thinking in Italian?

2 Likes

It’s the Liverpool way :worried:

Since mate.

Can you address the point now.

If I knew what you were saying I’d address the point. The ‘since’ clarification is helpful. I don’t understand the ‘6 year’ reference though. The sentence still doesn’t make any sense.

By the way, I’m still waiting for a response six days on from nonsense you were pedalling about Bayern Munich. I’ll bump it up for you again to give you a helping hand.

Points mate.

I’m talking about how you wrote Conte off the back of a defeat to Arsenal and they have won 13 league games since.

You lack credibility.

I addressed your post previously on Bayern.

I expressed doubts about whether Conte was the man who could meet the expectations of probably the most demanding and unreasonable owner in world soccer, Mr Abramovich, after comprehensive back to back defeats at home to Liverpool and away at Woowich, the two sides who currently sit in 2nd and 3rd. Doubts over Chelsea ability to win on the road against the better sides (notwithstanding the win at Manchester City) still persist.

Six points clear and 13 consecutive wins won’t count for much if Conte doesn’t deliver the league title in May. Brendan Rodgers looked to have sealed the deal when Liverpool won their eleventh consecutive league game on 20 April 2014. They faltered over the last three league games, failed to close the deal and Rodgers was fired a little over a year late. Bottom line for Conte is if he doesn’t win the league in May, he’s a failure in the eyes of Abramovich. My view as I’ve said on many occasions is that Liverpool will win the league.

You still seem to doubt Conte.

Your foolishness knows no bounds, will you resign from the forum if Conte wins the EPL given how you have constantly looked to write him off and downplay his managerial skills?

Conte has done a good job at Chelsea by any objective standard. He had reasonably good tools to begin with, but its easier said than done to turn around the type of mutiny and player power that was evidently going on there last season when the players just downed tools and got Mourinho fired. Getting two troublemakers/difficult characters like Hazard and Costa onside clearly reflects well on his man management skills. I had doubts and still have doubts about when it really comes to the crunch is he a lucky general. He wasn’t able to deliver the big prize for Juventus in the European Cup final against Barcelona and in the European Championships, Italy after looking the best side over the first four games, went into their shell a bit against an over the hill Germany side in the quarter finals and didn’t kick on.

The only judgement that ultimately matters for Conte is Abramovich. I just feel and have felt from very early in the season that Liverpool will win the league. If they do, Conte will probably be fired.

You wrote Conte off on account of his ability to tackle the English game, he is on as good a run as any manager has been on in the EPL for years. You look very foolish as you continue to dig a hole for yourself rather than admit you got Conte completely wrong.

No you didn’t. I highlighted the inaccuracies you were peddling about Bayern Munich and Klopp at the time of his appointment. You ignored it, started to spin a different line to discredit Klopp and when I highlighted the inaccuracies in your new line of argument six days ago, you just went to ground and ignored it and still haven’t responded.

Nembo seems to have addressed your points based on what you quoted there