The English Premier League 2016/17™

Lots and lotsa

He’ll costalot, that’s for sure

Comedy dave

1 Like

Is he definitely gone or is there a chink of hope still for Conte?

1 Like

Spurs 1 up. Kane

Have Spurs the best squad in the league?

No cover for kane but pretty complete otherwise

You’d imagine the highest paid would be the best…

Well Liverpool are paying a manager £7m and you’re making excuses up for him not finishing top 4 (with no European football to play unlike all the other big sides, Chelsea exluded).

So you tell me?

1 Like

Are we talking about squads here? You’d imagine the highest paid squad would be the best in the league… Is there a table on the highest paid squads?

You’d imagine the highest paid managers, charged with getting the most out of their team would be the best in the league but you like to make excuses for them.

If top 2 top 7 finishes outside the top 4 and a sustained title challenge brought to the last day of the season wasn’t good enough for Rodgers, then it certainly won’t cut it for £7m a year Klopp.

1 Like

Why are you deflecting? I have no idea who the highest paid squad in the league is. You asked a question and didn’t like the answer for some reason and you’re gone off on a crazy tangent from the question you asked. Bizarre

I’m asking you to square off your double standards.

Spurs running riot here.

Alli goal ruled out to make it 3-0.

Spurs have a very good first team but once they have a few injuries there’s a big gap in quality

Rodgers had one of the best players in the world in the team when he made that title challenge

I think you could say that about most teams apart from United.

And Klopp has a more expensively assembled squad.

Well they don’t have the best squad in the league then I suppose, which you were asking

Don’t they?