The English Premier League 2016/17™

There will be plenty of mistaken identity Spurs on Spurs fan attacks if that’s the case.

3 Likes

That’s the unfortunate Mr Voller you are referring to? I see the suspect is described as a white man, aged in his early 20s and approximately 5ft 10ins tall wearing a black hooded top or jacket. Not the sort of attire you would normally associate with the largely well heeled Tottenham Hotspur support.

I condemn the attack on Mr Voller unreservedly. This sort of carry on has no place in society.

You ostrich.

It would have been.

Unfortunately what we have been left with now is a friendly fire incident.

I don’t recall seeing any comment (yet alone condemnation) from you on the cover up at Chelsea F.C. it relation to its paedophile employees, which was ongoing until brought into the public domain only late last year.

You’re very selective in your outrage.

I’m not outraged. I’m just responding to your derogatory posts about the conduct of Chelsea fans yet stunned to see you trying to distance yourself from shameful actions by Spurs supporters and deny it.

Spurs supporters are scum and there’s enough proof of that so I’d like you to be honest with the forum.

You’re not outraged by the horrific attack on Mr Voller? What sort of person are you. Are you insinuating that Mr Voller deserved this because he is a Spurs fan?

[quote=“Nembo_Kid, post:5188, topic:22389”]
I’m just responding to your derogatory posts about the conduct of Chelsea fans yet stunned to see you trying to distance yourself from shameful actions by Spurs supporters and deny it. Spurs supporters are scum and there’s enough proof of that so I’d like you to be honest with the forum.[/quote]

What derogatory posts? I merely posted up newspaper reports on incidents pertaining to Chelsea fans. I made no comment on the incidents in question. In respect of the Paris incident, which I referred to, you might want to note that four Chelsea fans were convicted of racist violence arising from it.

Jesus* Geoff we could just as easily widen the net here to the atrocities in Gaza. What’s the point of posting racists on a train stories ffs?

• the innocent guy murdered by ye 2000 years ago
1 Like

Well heeled? Long locks and longer noses more accurate

1 Like

Tottenham Hotspur were founded in 1882, 135 years ago. Bizarre to be referencing a murder that occurred 2,000 years ago.

Bizarre that you have yet to condemn Spurs fans.

Was it not one of @Nembo_Kid Italians that sentenced that poor man to death 2,000 years ago? Pontius Pilate from Rome appointed by the Roman Emperor.

1 Like

do you even read on here anymore or just keep saying the same tired old shit over and over?

4 Likes

Careful!

He might ‘audit trail’ the shit out of you.

5 Likes

or just not bother responding when someone actually faces up to his “facts” and keeps deflecting and changing the whole argument to something totally different

5 Likes

or denies a holocaust.

Lolz.

I unreservedly apologise for the actions of the spurs fan who injured the other spurs fan in a case of mistaken identity. I have considered withdrawing my fairweather support for that football team but have decided that the actions of one man who is not employed by the club don’t warrant such a strong reaction.
I am however ashamed and embarrassed.
Cc @Nembo_Kid

2 Likes

he condemns the attack but not the hotspur who did it

2 Likes

You’re not making any sense.