The English Premier League 2016/17™

Cause he can’t be a quisling mate, the vocabulary of intelligent insults is narrow enough.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/newmantaz/status/857341415453491209

1 Like

He should read up on his italian heritage particularly between 39-45 before he starts branding lads deniers or quislings

3 Likes

What?

I think he means they’re good enough to be almost champions this year. They really are going to take Arsenal’s crown.

“EXACT reason I voted for brexit”

:joy:

An oirish Spurs fab?

Are you trying to link @backinatracksuit to the illegal settlements in Palestine?

A child he hit with the ball got the jersey

What a lovely gesture.

1 Like

Its just @Nembo_Kid bewildered and confused, god bless him. He’s still making the transition from a Spurs fan to a Chelsea fan and can’t remember who is who.

When Avram Grant was appointed, fans came on Chelsea TV and asked why they had appointed a Jew who would not work on Yom Kippur. There’s a lot of Jewish conspiracy-theory talk kicking about, like Ben Haim only being picked because he’s Jewish. The other week Haim made a mistake and someone behind me stood up and shouted, “You stupid Yid!” Nobody complained.’

Comedian and author David Baddiel agrees. ‘Literally every week there is some anti-Semitic chanting at Stamford Bridge. It often takes place regardless of whether Tottenham are playing or not. It’s even happened to me. I went to get a hotdog in an area where I don’t usually sit and they started chanting “Yiddo” at me.’ Baddiel says he can understand the humour in some of it, but feels that a serious side of the issue is too often overlooked. ‘Can you imagine if the Chelsea crowd was shouting “Nigger” or “Paki”? People would actually be talking about taking legal action.’

@GeoffreyBoycott I remember I posted on here a few years ago that it was a sign of the quality of the posters on here that there wasn’t one who claimed to be a fan of Chelsea (virtual or real).

Sigh.

You support murderpool. Spare me the bullshit

1 Like

@Sledgehammer was a Chelsea fan

He must have looked like a cunt.

The article nearly suggests he would have been fair game had he been a Chelsea fan.

:joy::joy::joy:

No skull cap on his head.

A holocaust denier

There will be plenty of mistaken identity Spurs on Spurs fan attacks if that’s the case.

3 Likes