The English Premier League 2016/17™

Go and fuck.

Two leads and couldn’t defend either of them.

Fixture scheduling is a joke, though.

4th looking a dream now.

Sad to see the lion struggling with the little black cat.

2 Likes

Chelsea are laughing.

They’ll miss Mane but Coutinho will soften the blow. They need a centre back and a centre forward.
They were never contenders this year but Klopp has them moving the right way.

Should be a point gained when the mighty Tottenham beat Chelsea.

1 Like

I expect us to finish on around 82 or 83 points but it’s not going to be near enough.

Chelsea will probably get 92 or 93 points.

1 Like

That Can incident wasn’t a penalty.

They don’t have the squad presently to absorb injuries. They’ll run out of steam by March and be lucky to hold onto fourth.

They don’t have European football. If Klopp fails to make top 4 then he is a failure and not justifying his salary.

How did the mighty Pool get on at lowly Sunderland?

Drew 2-2 with an injury ravaged Sunderland.

A fighting draw. Not a bad return given the quick turn around, the injury problems and a fired up Sunderland after their manager called them out.

No way, conceded 2 goals? OG’s surely?

I don’t think they’ll be top 4 this year, it will be a very good result if they do. That defence is very poor, holding midfielders bog standard, Mane, Coutinho and Firmino are an outstanding threesome but that’s not enough, they need to spend big now or in Summer.
Any world class strikers or centre half’s that could be tempted that way I wonder?

:smile:

Sunderland’s injury problems?

Kone, McNair, Watmore, Cattermole, Anichebe, Kirchoff, Jones, Denayer, Pickford and Pienaar all unavailable for Sunderland today.

The manager will have to spend you’d feel. A lot of football left but I’m predicting 5th.

Liverpool played less that 44 hours ago, mate after playing the late game on Saturday. @ChocolateMice predicted after 5 mins that Liverpool would do well to get a draw and he was proven right.

Sunderland are shit though.