The English Premier League 2016/17™

Eamon Dunphy on Game On there tipping Liverpool to win the title. Scathing of Man U, Mourinho and what he sees as four awful signings over the summer.

FFS sake :angry:

1 Like

11 minute hat trick for Lukaku.

Sunderland are a shambles. Where did they get that GAA player Watmore?

Fucking state of this cunt :joy:

1 Like

3-0

The head down running like @dodgy_keeper

There’s some shocking haircuts on show here tonight.

The state of the everton sub #26. @glasagusban haircut.

Watmore is highly unusual in his workplace, he has a first class honours degree in economics.
Ashley Williams was a great signing for Everton, they’ll be hard to beat this year.

Not too many of them I’d say

A nice touch from Everton football club donating 200,000 to that wee Sunderland fan to bring his funds up to 700,000 to get a life save op in the state’s…

The people’s club indeed…

Fair play to them, a lovely gesture.

Remind me, how did they inform long serving, devoted, one club man, Tony Hibbert that they were releasing him?

Everton have a bona fide top class manager at the helm this year. An absolute cold pr1ck to his players apparently but his old school style gets great results.

wtf?

he failed at more clubs than he did well at

stuck to managing diddy clubs now

They told his agent like how almost every other player finds out.Tony was stealing a living as a footballer for the last 10 years,some would say 20…

He found out from SKY Sports News.

Tony Hibbert says Everton is no longer the people’s club. That’s enough for me.

1 Like

Thugs like Duncan Ferguson are welcome at Goodison. That’s all you need to know about them

3 Likes

Duncan Ferguson did the crime and time and has been a model subject since . Beat the shit of a burglar too so is an alright sort. Keep your old firm bigotry in Scotland as the rest of the world wants to progress from 1690 to 1916.

mocking a player over his dead wife is being a model subject?