The English Premier League 2016/17™

Headshot. That’ll be the end of this rebrand.

1 Like

The board of Shamrock Rovers has today issued an apology to Drogheda United defender Simon Webb for the verbal abuse he received at Tolka Park on Friday night.

Former Bohemians star Webb, who tragically lost his wife last year, was abused throughout Friday night’s match with Rovers at Tolka Park.

The statement issued by the Rovers board said: "On behalf of the club’s membership and the entire Shamrock Rovers community, we wish to issue a public apology to Simon Webb for the heartless and highly personal verbal abuse he was subjected to from a tiny minority of the attendance at the Shamrock Rovers-Drogheda United game at Tolka Park on April 20.

"Those responsible should be ashamed of themselves and are certainly not welcome at Shamrock Rovers.

"An investigation into the incident has begun and those responsible will be dealt with in an appropriate manner

10 Likes

Urban myth .

Oooooofffffftttttttt

1 Like

Ouchy ouch.

Is this for real?
@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy has gone very quiet on this topic

Ooofffttt.

That’s put @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy firmly in his place. You always had his number, art. I think there’s a Fine Gael cumann meeting in Fingal tonight so give him time to get home from that before he replies.

2 Likes

Cheers pal, thought I’d see you last night at the GT5K team challenge in GCD. Did you run?

The guy was banned.nobody called him a model citizen. Sure it happens in the gga all the time from minor to senior and when it happens nobody calls the offenders model citizens

Sweep sweep

3 Likes

You support a team that pickpocked there own fans as they lay dying. Spare me the mock outrage

1 Like

Their

1 Like

Bald

Duh

Foley has him on the back foot these days, he’s really upped his game, he’s relentless.

On the other hand @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy has gotten complacent. The hunger isn’t there.

Yeah, TSG went down the tired “murderpool” route he was so rattled. Foley destroyed him in three or four separate posts with no more than a few cutting words in each.

And the giant went missing from the board. The cat had his tongue for three hours.

:astonished: Scenes, I don’t know where to turn.

Try into traffic perhaps.