The English Premier League 2016/17™

I miss Diego the bastard

No replay of it? "Looked a nasty enough hack across the shin, could have been read

Pedro :smile:

I still think Liverpools failure to win against Sunderland could be decisive

Chelsea looked very leggy which is surprising after the rest they’ve had over Christmas.

1 Like

They were obviously disadvantaged by having too much time between fixtures. They lacked the cohesion and sharpness that comes with playing games in quick succession.

3 Likes

Like Munster championship winners*

*not Tipp

What an absolute fucking clown :laughing:

2 Likes

It’s wide open. Any of the top six could win it if they stick a run together.

Unreal

You’ve done some whingeing tonight, embarrassing stuff from you.

3 Likes

Sorry mate, it was my passion and will to win.

Congerts.

1 Like

What a competitor.

Mr Pochettino got it spot on tonight pal. I think the title is beyond Spurs but a top 4 spot is very much on the cards if we can maintain this form.

Tony Mowbray has a great philosophy to losing - it was that you take your defeats on the chin.

I’m taking this one on the chin.

3 Likes

Sometimes when you lose you really win.

cc Rosie Perez - White Men Can’t Jump

Chelsea were shocking tonight, completely off the pace especially in the 2nd half when they needed to up it. Erickson on his game is a fine player. spurs need to put their game around Kane, who was shite tonight but the lad will get goals. Ali should be playing a little deeper. A quick little player (ie sanshez would be ideal) Waymana was savage btw

tough luck man. still favorites. poor enough game, spurs had the more energy and a bit of quality from Erickson

Liverpool’s next five:

Manchester United (a) Swansea City (h) Chelsea (h) Hull (a) Spurs (h)

Can see them drawing with United and then winning the next three and then drawing with Spurs. 11 from 15 there wouldn’t be a disaster. They’ll only have Arsenal (H) and city (away) left from the top 6 for their last 13 games.

Cc @Sidney

Chelsea’s game plan was to neutralise Kane. That’s why Pochettino was cleverly able to exploit Chelsea in other areas. Harry has been in a rich vein of form in the last couple of games but it’s great to see Alli step up to the mark again.

He’s the first midfielder in premier league history to score twice, three games in a row.

1 Like