The English Premier League 2016/17™

The soft cunt broke his nose off a small Senegalse head. Costa is rattled to fuck. He’s scared of Jordy Hendo. Saying that Chelsea will score in second half. Mignolet won’t go 45 more minutes without a clanger.

Prediction - game will end 4-3 to someone.

Chelsea looking every inch the mid-table toilers that they are now.

David Luiz signing is the owner acting the complete cunt…Terry being injured is a huge loss for them.

Cahill is clearly the problem, not Luiz. Cahill is terrible

1 Like

I’m watching this in a suburban Limerick pub, eating crisps and drinking mineral. I can’t leave now as I’m very superstitious about where I watch Liverpool. If they’re winning, I can’t go

1 Like

That’s a fair point…but the two of them together imo are a disaster waiting to happen.

Luiz for want of a better word is a head banger…I don’t see Conte ever signing him…the owner imo has pulled a fast one there.

He wanted one of the Juve guys

Agreed…he could badly do with at least one of them.

This poor innocent mustn’t have since much in his lifetime

Matip has looked really good.

Until now.

Apart from diving in there

Oooft.

Martin Tyler having a pop at Serie A cc @Nembo_Kid

More goals in this one. Break glass and bring in Lucas to foul the shit out of the Chelsea lads

What exactly did he say, m8?

Said Conte intimated that it’s way easier to control games in Serie A than in premier league

It is when you have the best team by a mile

Diego Costa the elephant man, the elephant man, the elephant man, the elephant man. Diego Costa the elephant man

Superb from the Liverpool fans :joy: