The English Premier League 2016/17™

I Agree 100% with your sentiments.

FAO of KOKs, please list your excuses for today’s defeat in advance and I’ll adjudicate on their validity. Thanks, Bandage.

For example, the absence of Sadio Mane is INVALID. Liverpool would have been aware prior to his signing that he and other African players could miss games in January due to international commitments.

2 Likes

The KOK clique won’t like that.

1 Like

“it was never a penalty”

1 Like

Zlatan is too big and rough

Liverpool will win today, mate.

1 Like

And if they don’t?

I have a 23/1 accumulator the backbone of which is based on Klopp delivering this afternoon.

No problem if we lose while striving for greatness. We are Icarus.

They’ll have lost or drawn.

1 Like

I can’t see it but my preference is for a Liverpool victory.

I think it’ll be 3-1 to Manchester United.

1 Like

Great goal by Everton.

1 Like

Will Klopp have to take responsibility for that or will the KOKs gather round him?

Liverpool have certainly hit a bit of an iffy patch performance wise while utd have had a handy run to build confidence.

Klopp has more or less a full team to choose from so there’s no excuses.

The longer it goes on scoreless I fancy utd to nick it.

1 Like

Today’s running total

SCOUSES - 1
MANCS - 0

Isn’t Mourinho on a bigger wage then Klopp so can’t see anything but a United victory

1 Like

Klopp has already dispatched Conte with ease. No reason he cannot dispatch another cunt away from home.

Twice his wage, squad cost twice as much and are the highest paid squad in the league. Liverpool will do well to keep it down to 2 or 3.

cc. @Bandage

there was and they are in dire staits
did you see o shea there i think for the first or second goal when arnutovic (sp) played a few one twos around him, it was gutless stuff really, he is off the pace i know but this looked really poor
Defoe again ( did i ever mention him before) scored a fantastic goal but they look in a predicament now
ian wright raised a decent point last night that for the last few years the sunderland season gets going around now when the fans start leaving after half an hour and they are 3-0 down, last year it was big sam, defoe and lee cattermole who dug them out, in 2014 it was Connor Wickham
they need Cattermole back, he is a great player, need Januzaj and Defoe to keep doing it and they will be ok,
O Shea cuts a sad figure now tho

i was disgusted Gabby Yorath was presenting last night BTW, ian wright and Danny murphy arent great either, Keown was wonderful on football focus yeasterday,
need lineker , keown and shearer back on saturday nights

was delighted for Bilic, i really admire this man, praised the team, the crowd, everyone yesterday, they fucking dug that out fair play to them
Randolph going well getting game time also

And the FA Cup.

Invalid.

1 Like