The English Premier League 2016/17™

Kane would be 3?

Typo on my part. Kane started against Liverpool. I put in Son as starting.

Look, all that’s happening here is Nembo is hedging his bets now that Spurs are in the running…

@rocko why do I keep getting error messages when posting from mobile?

My view on this is consistent, if we have our strongest XI out, its as good as anything in the league. Beyond that we’re struggling. The results in October/November bore that out. We were missing Alderweireld, Lamela and Kane for large chunks of that period, Alli as well for a few games and won just 1 game in 10. What’s worrying now is it looks like Vertonghen picked up a bad injury yesterday and will be out for a while.

I’ve said from pretty much the outset that Janssen and Sissoko were bad buys. Wanyama, I said was a decent player but questioned whether we would have been better advised strengthening other areas of the team as we already had a few similar type players to Wanyama. Wanyama has been outstanding of late.

What I’m trying to get to the bottom of here is @Nembo_Kid views on it all, whether or not Spurs have strength in depth or not. He’s made wildly contradictory comments on it.

The goal posts moved again, the derailment…

Classic Nembo Kid.

Since bullshit need not be false, it differs from lies in its misrepresentational intent. The bullshitter may not deceive us, or even intend to do so, either about the facts or about what he takes the facts to be. What he does necessarily attempt to deceive us about is his enterprise.

More #kok blind stupidity from you.

1 Like

They mysteriously moved when Costa went on strike - Maybe he should have waited until after yesterday’s game to see how the team would go before making an ape of himself, again.

2 Likes

I fear you’ve picked the wrong side to row in behind this time mate

1 Like

Side?

:rollseyes:

Have I hurt your feelings? Soz, mate.

What’s this KOK lark about?

I have Nembo so wound up he has built up a hatred for Klopp… Anyone that likes Klopp subscribes to his ‘kult’ - Kult of Klopp - KOK.

3 Likes

A misspelled acronym which @Nembo_Kid adopted and @carryharry then fellates.

2 Likes

:wave:

1 Like

Little shit Sterling prob should have had a peno there.

Niall Quinn is a dose. “The rules say if there’s contact then it has to be a penalty”. Eh, no they don’t.

Did he leave the foot in and throw himself on the ground?

Deary me.

I didn’t think it was a penalty but this EPL commentator and pundit obsession with “contact” irks me. Physical contact isn’t automatically a foul but they always prattle on to the effect that it is.

1 Like