The English Premier League 2016/17™

That cunt robbed it from me no doubt, can you check his timeline?

Very good point for Liverpool but a terrible game of football. Pogba needs to do more in big games like that.

I’ve so much respect for James Milner, model pro. if Liverpool were to find a left back in the window will he be picked in a full strenght 11?

He had a lovely emoji, does that count?

Manchester v Merseyside. HA HA HA.

1 Like

His #pogba adverts on the pitch side hoarding were class.

I’ve checked, I had it first. It’s that good of s gag it’s almost worth fighting over.

A point that both sides can take a lot of heart from. As you said, David v Goliath stuff from an under powered Liverpool without two of their best players Mane and the returning Coutinho (for the first hour) to go to the home of the world’s most expensively assembled team and claim a point. With Everton sending out a real message of intent earlier, huge point for Man U as well in the battle for 6th and Europa League football.

Milner is the best left back in the Premier League

Not a decent point at all, UTD were piss poor & needed a terrible linesman call to create the equaliser.

1 Like

Bizarre post.

The decision of Klopp to drop Mignolet for the hapless Karius for that run of games will probably cost Liverpool the title. A very expensive mistake by the manager.

1 Like

That game just reinforces that Liverpool need a bit more quality in the squad. A battling performance and hopefully with Matip back the defense will be a bit more composed. A good battling display tho.

1 Like

Liverpool had that game for the taking but lacked gumption.

Not at all, Mignolet has been rejuvenated and has earned us points we would have lost with Karius in goal.

They were but a point at Old Trafford in the current circumstances is quite acceptable, Liverpool were poor as well, they’ll be disappointed not to hold on but the point will do them the world of good in the chase for 4th.

1 Like

Wijnaldum spurned 2 glorious chances to wrap up the points. He’s very average this season.

4th?

Should have done better. Particularly the header where he had time to take it down.

I thought the other chance was worse, his effort trickled into DeGea’s hands.

Would you post up your weekly update on the latest Paul Pogba tour de force. Probably didn’t quite hit the heights of the Crystal Palace and Middlesbrough performances but that £100m transfer fee more than justified again, no doubt.

2 Likes