The English Premier League 2016/17™

Not a great game today but he has been a key figure in a side that has gained 16 points from the last 18.

Our old au pairs boyfriend is a really nice lad. He came to visit a while back. Turns out he’s herreras first cousin. I asked him was he going to get in touch.
I’m supposed go and see him,he said, but he’s a dick, and last time I saw him I poured a glass of coke on his head.

3 Likes

Did you take that anecdote at face value?

£89m transfer fee mate, please stop peddling mistruths on the INTERNET.

Thanks for that. Got your appraisal there as well earlier.

I did. He’s definitely herreras first cousin. He definitely thinks he’s enough of a prick that he didn’t bother ringing him even when he was in town.
The coke bit, who knows?
Coincidentally, our delightful ex au pair is visiting this week. She bought my eight year old daughter a pair of ear rings. I expect fireworks when herself gets back from abroad as I just told her she’d have to speak to her mother about getting her ears pierced.

2 Likes

Great anecdotes mate.

1 Like

He’s a flat track bully.

You’re some chicken shit. You could have taken her into town to get the ears pierced this afternoon.

You’re absolutely right.

1 Like

@Bandage can you please revisit your predictions from earlier today and explain how you got it so badly wrong

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Check my @DuncanCastles twitter account, mate.

2 Likes

Pep has conceded the title.

Phil Neville talking some shit about John Sones here on motd2.

Ken pointing out how UTD had to revert to Wimbledon yesterday -

Mourinho, by contrast, has at his disposal the world’s most expensive squad. United pay the highest average wages in football. They broke the world transfer record in the summer for Pogba. They added the brilliant Henrikh Mkhitaryan, and Ibrahimovic, who scored 50 goals last season for PSG. They boast a collection of players that should be able to outplay any opponent at home.

Yet their record against big teams is worse than it was last year, in Louis van Gaal’s season of doom. They have won only one of six matches against the top five. At the same stage last season, van Gaal’s side had won three and lost just one of six matches against those big sides – including a double over Liverpool

He also called Pogba a donkey.

A donkey with his own Twitter emoji.

:laughing:

Is it this one :horse:
Or this :raised_hand:t5:?

1 Like

@Nembo_Kid still hiding on this one, twenty four hours on.

Don’t encourage him.

2 Likes