The English Premier League 2016/17™

0-0

1 Like

Diego deep into injury time of the first half puts us in front.

Another dismal result for champions Leicester today. Still no away win this season. I’m really getting a great run for my money on my Leicester to be relegated bet.

Just reading there that doing the 3 points for a win translation, Leicester have the lowest points tally of defending league champions after 22 games in the near 130 year history of the football league – even fewer points than the champions of 1936/37 Manchester City accumulated after 22 games in 1937/38 when they were relegated.

On balance Leicester will probably stay up as the current bottom trio of Sunderland, Hull and Crystal Palace are so bad, none of them might even make it to Leicester’s current tally of 21 points. The days of the magic target of 40 points to stay up are long gone. 30 will probably suffice this season.

:confused:

Chelsea get away with one there as Alonso hacks down Hernandez in the box.

Hull should’ve had a peno there.

Hull being ridden by this smirking cunt of a referee

1 Like

Hull getting blackguarded here. Should have been a free given the other way just before the Chelsea goal and a stonewall penalty not give there for that foul on Hernandez. Watching Chelsea for just the 5th time this season and bar the Man U game, they’re every bit as poor as they were in 3 of the previous 4 games I’ve seen them in.

That was a joke. This ref should be relegated .

I won’t say too much about it as Spurs were the beneficiaries of appalling refereeing last night. The quality of officiating across the board is shocking. There’s been any number of game changing downright awful officiating decisions across the board in recent weeks.

Davies should have been sent off before those two incidents happened or are you ignoring that?

The refs think that they are celebrities now.

1 Like

Yeah we’re going to ignore that.

The Maguire lad thinks he is Beckenbauer.

Young Oliver is a great Referee, best in England.

Hull playing well.

We need to be careful here.

Indeed they are, Meyler impressing also.

Fabregas for Hazard.

Hazard has looked quite leggy in recent weeks.

Marco Silva is doing a bang up job with Hull - really inspiring that continental-style grittiness you need in a relegation battle.

1 Like

What price is the draw in running here? Hull look like getting a goal.