The English Premier League 2016/17™

I love you man!

1 Like

Potentially vital goal for Big Sam’s boys.

Arsenal still 1-2 down.

Tottenham only drawing 0-0 at Sunderland.

0-0 FT at Sunderland.

All top 4 teams dropping points. Only in the EPL.

9 clear.

Red Rover.

Chelsea’s title. They won’t drop enough points and no-one else is good enough or consistent enough to catch them.
Solid out, it’s all theirs barring a massive injury crisis although it might be interesting to see how they’d cope without Kante if he had a spell out. He is fucking relentless, an outstanding engine man.

Conte takes 1 point from 6 against Klopp this season.

cc @Nembo_Kid

1 Like

Klopp never feared Conte

And stretches his lead to 9 points.

I’m Contented with that.

1 Like

But for a bit of magic from Luiz, Chelsea were all at sea there. No one scores a penalty into the KOP so we wont count that.

1 Like

Courtois only had one real save to make in the whole match. Liverpool huffing and puffing but not doing much.

The title is ours.

1 Like

tonight was a potential banana skin for Conte’s blues

to have nobody close the gap is fantastic

Arsenal are muck btw

1 Like

Great night for City. They’ll walk this yet.

#100% Jesus

On track for their annual meltdown

Spurs were dire.

1 Like

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article9732132.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Liverpools-Georginio-Wijnaldum-celebrates-scoring-their-first-goal-as-a-bottle-is-thrown-onto-the-p.jpg

Chelsea at it again. Scum bags.

1 Like

Appalling dereliction of duty by the Liverpool stewards to allow glass bottles into Anfield.

You’d have thought they’d have learned a thing or two about stadium safety by now…

3 Likes

There has never been a major incident at Anfield?? You can’t finger lads, mate… we’ve all smuggled in cans and bottles - we just don’t throw them at players.