The English Premier League 2016/17™

He actually does tonight…definitely a serious prospect…didn’t see any of it in the euros from him though.

A brilliant bit of hidden talent spotting by Man United.

2 Likes

A serious prospect. FFS sake, they spent a world record fee on him. The least you’d expect is that he is a “serious prospect”

1 Like

I tend to forget about that stuff when he’s playing well in the United jersey.

Zlatan will cover it in shirt sales sure.

Jokes aside, it’s great to see a lad in the middle of the field for Utd who can spray the ball around…

He apparently didn’t show up during the Euros though, lucky for united, they’d have had to spend 200M on him if he had played in any way well.

Because the asshole water carrier played him as a defensive mid protecting his shit central defenders. He is a superb box to box midfielder.

2 Likes

Bailly looks like a great signing as well.

1 Like

Real championship winning form from Man U. They were 0 from 6 points from the corresponding two games last season - the trip to Bournemouth and the visit of Southampton.

2 clean sheets and 6 points…

Zlatan with 3 goals scored…perfect start to the season.

Huh?

1 Like

They’ll see this out mate.

Delighted for you pal. Man U fans have really endured an awful few years. The good times are back with a bang now though.

1 Like

Oversight on my part pal.

Clean sheet tonight though :ronnyroar:

God it’ll be great to have the forums number one united fan back commenting on football consistently.

Friday night lights?? Is this a new thing for the season?

I’m surprised he hasn’t been on yet tonight. There’ll be no need for five month disappearances/sulks for @dodgy_keeper this season in what’s shaping up to be a long victory procession of a season. Your lot are the next lambs to the slaughter at Old Trafford on 10 September after the international break.

Which is fair enough, Zlatan is a gamechanger. He’s transformed that club.

2 Likes

The man is a genius.

Huge signing for Utd…very positive start.

I love the way he has world record signing Pogba completely in awe in the post match interview.

I’m seriously optimistic about this season now.

Early doors though granted.

Bargain.