The English Premier League 2016/17™

Two wins against two relegation candidates after a summer spend that would fund a small country’s health service . Early days .

They’ve played two shit teams, pal. Go fucking handy.

+1

He is immense, all the lads who used to ridicule him will now be fawning over him as he enjoys his retirement package destroying all in front of him.

He’s just operating on a different level. The hero worship of him from the players alone is indicative of how much a greater plain of existence he is on to all the rest.

1 Like

Ah I know pal…I’ve completly lost the run of myself but after 3 absolutely barren depressing seasons there was a complete sea change tonight in terms of performance, midfield ball play and genuine class at 9…

Zlatan really has been a breath of fresh air arrogance to Utd which they’ve lacked badly for years.

An English team going through a bit of a mediocre spell was “depressing” . What a great life you must have .

1 Like

Who the fuck are you?

Grow up .

He has a lovely way about him.

2 Likes

He actually does…

Best signing United have made in years…even for his age.

I was on about Ashman you bollox.

:laughing:

We’ll keep the red flag flying high mate, cause Man Utd will never die.

“plain of existence” :joy:

John O’Shea kept Zlatan and Balotelli in his pocket in a CL Quarter Final pal, happy to have him on a free all the same.

1 Like

Yes, that is unlikely to happen. Not too many top flight teams have died over the years. Newton Heath LYR F.C., Accrington F.C and Wimbledon F.C. would be three that immediately spring to mind. I don’t think there’s been that many more over the years.

Don’t forget Glasgow Rangers Sid, they died.

2 Likes

They fuckin naya kiddo .

Ragworth Utd FC were renowned throughout Tipperary South Riding during the 1970s and they died

How many league of Ireland clubs have died in Cork?