The English Premier League 2016/17™

A foul throw. :joy:

We’re playing with then like a kitten with a ball of string.

I expect us to win 4-1

Your point is fair to an extent but, it they’re good enough to beat or get a result from the top 6 teams…they should be able to change their tactics and beat inferior teams quality wise.

Yeah they should. Under Rodgers they had Suarez who was properly world class. Any chance and he scored. Current team doesn’t have that pure goal scorer. I would expect Sturridge should play in those games but Klopp doesn’t trust him.

Hopefully it comes with time.

They dont have enough quality in the middle of the field for me right now…Suarez was world class and irreplaceable in fairness.

I’m unable to watch today’s game but if you’re including Spurs amongst the ‘better sides’ you’ve alluded to, I’m very surprised to hear that Spurs turned up at Anfield to play today. The template under Pochettino in away games against the top sides is to send the team out devoid of ambition but still contrive to concede early.

Spurs fouling a lot

You need a plan b with a target man to play the shit teams. An andy carroll type.

1 Like

If there isn’t four better teams than spuds in the EPL then the league has really gone to pot

1 Like

The league is pot. This Spurs is distinctly average and the manager never has a plan B if they concede early. Its a pale imitation even on the Spurs 2011/12 side.

True enough, there’s fuck all in that league really, a very average team will run away with it. As a spurs fan I’m 100% convinced these last two years were the best chance we will ever have gotten.

1 word about the rest of your post, Bale.

Incorrect. Especially so for his first season .

:rollseyes:

You know this is true. Park up your inner 12-yr old 'Pool supporter delusions.

Congratulations pal, that was a big win for you. Spurs were shite.

1 Like

It was a bit pedantic is all. Yes he started slowly but in that last season his scoring rate was phenomenal.

World-class by the time he went, but his shooting accuracy was never better than 45% and he missed one good chance in three even at his best.

When’s the Champions league back…the premier league is losing its appeal for me personally.

The quality isnt there anymore.

1 Like

This week

True, Brendan Rodgers developed him from a 10 goal per season player into a 40 goal per season superstar.