The English Premier League 2016/17™

This Klopp side dominating the Top six “mini league” bodes well for the senior hurling of Champions League 2017-2018

If this was boxing it would be stopped.

Tottingham being torn a new one here…

Mane is on fire

Some chance for the dog eater there.

Liverpool on the ropes here.

In a wrestling rather than boxing sense.

About to jump off and drop an elbow.

Surely that’s a yellow for Milner.

What’s going on? I’m reading Liverpool should be 10 up.

Countinho kneels down behind wall to block the shot under the wall.

Klopp :clap:

1 Like

http://elvisconnect.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/elvis68-5.jpg

1 Like

Liverpool could just as easy implode here… Be a big win in the plight for 4th.

Liverpool won’t get out of bed for any team lower than 7th, but when they do get out of bed, they really get to work.

Very similar to my own personality, really.

We’re a great match for each other.

1 Like

Very unusual for a German managed team, you’d think he would have them equally focused for Spurs as he would Hull.

It’s a managerial issue really…whereas in your own case…you would’nt work to warm yourself

1 Like

1 Like

Better teams come and play. Suits Liverpool pressing game aimed at winning turnovers in advanced positions to create scoring chances.

1 Like

[quote=“The_Most_Infamous, post:3977, topic:22389, full:true”]
Very unusual for a German managed team, you’d think he would have them equally focused for Spurs as he would Hull.

A myth. Germans are notorious for complacency. They assume they are better then anybody of lower rank and it has bitten them in the ass on more then one occasion.

2 Likes

I’m a mercurial genius like Daniel Sturridge. My work is fleeting but brilliant.

You’re a useless plodder like Eric Dier. Always tries desperately hard but never produces anything of value.

3 Likes

Are we hanging on?

:grin: