The English Premier League 2016/17™

Please Faldo, I’m begging you delete that post.
You’ll start a riot

Bournemouth v Man City on a Monday night and you blame Quinny for it being a listless spectacle !!!

He can be a bit of a drip but …

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Lovely gesture by Pep at the end of the City game, seeking our Harry Arter to have a quiet word.

2 Likes

What’s that about?

That Spurs starting XI comes to £103 million not £105 million.

Its being said its about Arters daughter, and that Pep is thought to have said “I’m so sorry for what happened to you and I wish you all the best”. Arters wife is pregnant and due again shortly.

Call me a cynic, but I’m going to call that optics for the camera.

Klopp will be seething at being beaten to the punch.

7 Likes

Well if there’s one thing you’re not mate, is a cynic.

4 Likes

:joy:

Typical Guardiola centre circle gesture. An absolute cunt of a man.

4 Likes

I liked Pep’s coat though.

1 Like

Speaking afterwards Arter revealed what was said.

“He offered his best wishes for me and my partner this week, which was an unbelievable touch,” Arter told the Daily Echo.
"He is someone I have a massive amount of respect for. I watched his Barcelona teams - and look at his Manchester City side tonight.

"For me, he is the best manager in the world. I don’t think there’s anybody close to him and what he has achieved.
“For him to offer that to me, I respected it and accepted it with a smile on my face.”

Meanwhile, Guardiola made these comments in his press conference: “He will be a father soon so I said big congratulations to him and his partner because I know what happened in the past, and, hopefully, the baby will be well.”

1 Like

What a guy.

4 Likes

Pep is one of the good guys.

5 Likes

If he just walked off the pitch some posters here would attack him for not approaching Arter

4 Likes

A real touch of class from a top manager

4 Likes

Jesus out for 2-3 months.

Should be back for Easter.

25 Likes

https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16683987_10154910465156132_4979540821189498372_n.png?oh=2b775d4b0f2222fbdee4b99571af9be0&oe=58FE0E37