The English Premier League 2016/17™

Klopp unbeaten this year :clap:

1 Like

He’s working miracles off a net spend of + £12m

Yep, just ask Tito Villanovas family

2 Likes

Could you put that table beside managers salarys as well

Bizarre with Liverpool spending so much on a manager and he’s only getting the 5th most assembled side in the league into 5th place.

Huh? Klopp hasnt spent a penny, mate? He doesn’t have it to spend … he’s got a net gain of 12m.

Conte has a higher gain.

Please expand on this.

Who mentioned Conte? And i doubt that - he spent massive money from the minute he was given the role, this has been well covered by @caulifloweredneanderthal. Bizarre that you’d bring him up when we are talking about the genius of Klopp.

You doubt wrong.

Conte has bought the following playes since he came in:

Kante - £32m
Luiz - £30m
Alonso - £23m
Eduardo - free

Chelsea’s wage bill has seen a decrease and Conte has turned in a net gain on transfers. His team currently sit 8 points above their nearest rival and are also in the hunt for the FA Cup.

Boring cunt alert, I repeat BORING CUNT ALERT

2 Likes

No need to alert us of your presence.

7 Likes

Incorrect -

Michy Batshuayi was sigend by Conte as Chelsea manager for £33m. He signed in July I believe, at least that’s what the Chelsea website says anyway.

We were discussing Klopp’s record against top 6 teams and your man jumps in talking about Conte’s transfers? Fucking bizarre carry on.

1 Like

Incorrect.

Batshuayi deal was done when Conte was still managing Italy.

The deal was done after Conte was announced as Chelsea manager, he’s a Conte signing - I’m not really interested in why Conte can’t get the best out of him or indeed Conte at all. We were discussing the genius of Herr Klopp working on a shoe-string.

Yeah, Guardiola is a weirdo and a wanker. Playing to the cameras last night when he could have had a word with Arter in the tunnel or dressing room area.

3 Likes

Conte was not Chelsea manager when Batshuayi was signed, no matter how much mental gymnastics you try to apply to the situation.

Conte doesn’t need to get the best out of him, he’s getting the best out of Costa, Hazard and Pedro.

I’m delighted for him.