The English Premier League 2016/17™

Liverpool have a really tough run in now, none of the top 6 left to play.

8 Likes

That’s the problem for them. If they could take 15/16 points from their last 7, Liverpool would probably get champions league but you couldn’t trust them

That post deserved more

Liverpool’s problem is simple, any team that comes to play against them they’ll run them into the ground, play it around and bag a few goals from midfield.
Any team that sets up to stop them however seems to be able to do so at their ease. Pack the defence and midfield and they haven’t a breeze how to break you down. Combined with the fact that they can’t defend for shit, and have no out and out striker when Sturridge is “injured” and it’s a recipe for disaster.
They need a 15+ goal a year striker and to sort the defence to go on to the next level. Champions league qualification is key for this season to enable them to attract the requisite standard of player.

I’d give it a like if he wasn’t being mean.

30 seconds later and he would have been in with a headbutt

Go shit in your hat.

I’ll shit in your square one.

1 Like

:pint:

As usual when you’re beaten you go lowest common denominator looking for a few cheap likes. Up your game son, you’re better than this.

All the other top teams have a go to man for 15+ goals. Or messy goals. Costa, kane, kuun, sanchez, zlatan. It should be Sturridge but it isn’t.

No I’m not.

I’d agree with most of that, but a full season of Mané is 15+ goals. Sturridge will be gone in the summer and another 1-2 fellas who can play across that front 3 will be brought in.

Get all that sorted, and…

…Next year is Liverpool’s year.

1 Like

They just need someone to kick the easy goals. The 30 yard screamers are great, but it’s the tap-ins that win most matches. At the other end then 8 teams have conceeded less goals, including Middlesbrough :joy:

‘season’.

You’re right, I’d take it with a pinch of salt too.

Liverpool are top scorers in the League so the problem isn’t up front. They don’t give up mny chances but when they do they usually end up in goals conceded. New goalie, central defender to go with Matip and a decent defensive midfielder.

imo thats Lfc biggest problem klopp needs to sort out their defence better for next season, too many points lost , brendan failed to do that which was their undoing in the 13/14 season