The English Premier League 2016/17™

Well stick to the game today mate, no trophies of note given out yet. Do you still think Watford will take something from this? :neutral_face:

You haven’t a fucking clue, stopped clock is perfect.

Why not?

No wins are handed out at HT.

Indeed. I fancy Spurs to hold on for 3 points myself but we’ll see.

Looking more likely now that the Korean Messi has stepped in again. I’m quite nervous though.

Harry nearly bursts the crossbar from over 30 yards with the last kick.
Souey says it’s the best Spurs team he’s seen and I agree, the sins of the past can’t be placed at these lads feet. Bad string of draws mid season has cost them in a season where they’d be worthy champions.

Sounds like a bottle job to me.

1 Like

Lolz. What a fucking doughnut.

2 Likes

Souness is a xenophobe and a very bitter man.

Failed in Italy.

Bizarre post from a strange character. Second reply to the same post from me as well, go for a walk.

You’d know a bit about bitter men though so I’ll grant you that.

I don’t have a bitter bone in my body, I think you confuse backbone for bitterness as you’re a quisling.

1 Like

Jesus mate, I was born in Cork in the 1970s, how the fuck could I be a quisling?
You’re an odd fucker all the same. :joy:

No I reckon it must be a crossword clue on one of the redtop or something and he’s firing it out on the forum to see if someone could provide him with an explanation

Sky just showed a clip of Charlie Adam waddling around in a recent game.
He was always a big boy but jesus, I’d say he’s after getting planning permission for the extension to his arse. It’s fucking massive for a professional footballer. No wonder he’s on the bench, probably taking up two seats.

1 Like

Born in Cork in the 70s.

Sounds pretty quisling to me.

Listen mate, I’m not the forum language expert but you must be a bigger clown than I gave you credit for if that makes any sense to you.
Now why don’t you toddle off and make a prediction for today and come on and gloat if you get it right but slink off as usual when you’re wrong.
Stopped clock.

1 Like

1984/85 was Souness first season in Italian football and it coincided with Sampdoria winning their first major silverware in the club history - the Coppa Italia. Souness scored the only goal in the first leg of the final against Milan - a 1-0 win for Sampdoria at the San Siro.

You’re not very well informed on Italian football.

3 Likes

You’re not very well formed

Fixed that there for you Geoff

1 Like

Souness lasted 4 months with Torino. You’re not very well informed.

1 Like

He won a European Cup on the field there as well.,

1 Like

This is a massacre.
Anybody who doesn’t know what a brilliant footballer Souness was is only an idiot. Or an oddball. Or a crank. Or all three.