The English Premier League 2016/17™

You’re the Italian. Does you knowledge of Italian football not extend back as far as 1985 and the Souness heroics with the Sampdoria history makers?

Does your knowledge of Italian football not extend past 1985 when he was jettisoned out of Turin after a disastrous 4 month spell in charge of Torino where he had Torino struggling to stay in Serie B?

Or an Italian Quisling

Spurs are great when there’s nothing to play for. They won’t beat Chelsea in the fa cup semi final in a few weeks even if conte and the first xi get killed in a plane crash before then. Bottlers

I can feel the pain oozing out of that post. Another idiot who thought Watford would get something today.

4-0. :joy:

1 Like

Here he comes. :joy:

oooft

Another Watford letdown.

It finished up - Liverpool 6 Watford 1

Spurs were apparently lucky on New Year’s day winning 4-1 at Watford.

Spurs 4 Watford 0

You’re a cruel fucker. Will you leave him alone.

What do you think of Liverpool tapping up a 12 year old?

he is the go to guy around here in regards to sport

Didn’t hear about that. It sounds awful.

I tagged you in a post regarding it, it was big news.

Do you have selective amnesia? It’s bizarre the way you have to have commentary dragged out about on things you are very quick to bring comment to yourself depending on the parties.

Peter Canavan was useless

You’re a right one to be talking about selective amnesia. Labelling Graeme Souness a failure in Italy - the same Graeme Souness who scored the decisive goal in a Coppa Italia final that delivered Sampdoria their first silverware in their history.

Ah that’s a classic. :smiley:

I see you’ve ignored the fact that he lasted only 4 months with Torino and had them battling to stay in Serie B having being hired under the remit for them to go straight back up.

Selective amnesia, Boycott.

Walters puts Stoke up.

Selective amnesia?

Yes, you’d be another high profile sufferer on here.