The English Premier League 2016/17™

What kind of eejit takes his shirt off knowing it has to be a yellow card. It’s the height of stupidity. Good goal though.

Nailed on

The type of multi-millionaire idiot that drink drives on Christmas Eve

@Tassotti?

What channel is it on?

:joy: I think @Tassotti might be a millionaire but I doubt he’s a multi millionaire

Sky sports 5

His personal life is of no interest to me but as a professional he should know better than to tell the referee to give him a yellow. A clumsy tackle now and he’ll be off possibly costing his team points in the process. I’d fine him a weeks wages at least.

Charlie Adam the fat fucker is going off again. He’s fucking wrecked tired

He only came on after half hour when Joe Allen went off injured

1 Like

Are we gonna hang on?

Nope

@GeoffreyBoycott

Paul Clement under pressure? 1 point in 5 games if they lose to West Ham today. 4 of those games have been against teams in the relegation battle, 19th place Middlesbrough, 17th place Hull, 15th place West Ham and 13th place Bournemouth.

Not a fucking chance. It’s the Liverpool way

Fucksake… What’s left?

Enough time to concede one or two. My stream is at least a minute behind.

He should have stayed with Ancellotti

Odd track record, no real formal background in football. Gets his break, fucks it up and gets sacked, then ends up with a bigger job a year later.

All because he’s Engerlish.

Never in doubt. Great result considering the injury list

In Klopp we trust cc @ChocolateMice @balbec @Nembo_Kid @Sidney

:joy: KOK

3 Likes

You’ll have to remind me where I said Watford would get something today?

Spuds are great when there’s nothing to play for. Qualifying for champions league is meaningless when you can’t compete in a group where the top seeds are the 6th best team in Germany. Lost to 3rd best team in Belgium then after too. Chokers is all they are, fans are even worse

2 Likes

Yeeeeessss.

Take that, you oatcake-eating, Brexit-voting, hoofball-playing cunts.