Liverpool FC 2016/17/ Mousey's stag in Tipp town

He’s useless when his mate isn’t playing

1 Like

Klopp to TV on leaving Firmino out: “Roberto has obviously felt the intensity of last few weeks. It’s not a major issue.”

Jaysus. They’re barely playing a game a week.

He’s going with a 3-5-2. Clyne and TAA as wing backs with Jimmy Milner back in midfield.

1 Like

Might as well put Karius on for the craic

Woodburn looks like he’s having some knee trouble. Might have to come off

And he’s back on. Magic sponge, etc.

Liverpool have really come a long way under Klopp since they were losing 6-1 at Stoke in the dying days of the regime of that spoofer Brendan Rodgers.

Mingsy with 2 magnificent saves today. He’s really stepped up to the challenge for the number 1 spot

More evidence of the brilliant management of Klopp. Dropped him when he was playing well for Karius for a bit and brought him back in to play the best he has since he joined the club.

Unreal and to think some KOKs were turning into benders today when they went 1 down.

1 Like

Unbelievable

The 6 conceded that day being the same number of points Brendan has conceded after 32 games of this season’s Scottish Premier League.

Two great managers, two great guys.

Sturridge out for today’s game with recurrence of his hip injury. Sooner he’s gone, the better

Real shame he’s made of glass, a quality player.

The mind controls the body.

And his head isn’t right.

Its all Brendan Rogers fault

Great finisher but lacking a bit of work rate ?

He’s not right in the head pal.

Is a serious talent…but he’ll never make the most of it.

Ah I was only messing chief. I can’t make out if he’s a hypochondriac, a narcissist, a buffer or a combination of all three

A cunt, I think best sums him up :smile:

1 Like

:joy::joy: