The English Premier League 2016/17™

Nice to see you supporting the Black and Amber @Bandage

Because you backed the sacking of Guidolin after a bad run of results.

Burnley have picked up 13 points from the last 45 available, that is relegation form.

2 Likes

Certs for the drop next season

Nice to see Coutinho try to score rather than go down :clap:

Interesting battle now for 3rd/4th spots. United have narrowed the GD gap, Arsenal not out if it especially if there is a winner in the Manchester derby.

Maybe he should have gone down.

I’d expect that answer from you, you have no honour.

He was within his rights to go down.

I’m a winner, you must be some sort of ideological buffoon.

I played the game with honour mate, I hate to see cheating. A victory achieved through cheating would mean nothing to me.
You have no honour.

He wouldn’t have cheated if he went down, there was contact and he was disadvantaged by the contact, he was within his rights to obtain the most favourable advantage.

I do have honour but I’m also a winner and you need to be willing to bend rules to win.

You stupid cunt… he should have went down and he’s cost them 3 points by not doing so.

Nah mate, if you fall down when you can stand up you’re a cheat, if you’re the player you can justify it with your logic, if you love football you recognise it as cheating.
Cheating is very dishonourable behaviour.

Fuck off, you’re a Liverpool fan.

:clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

What’s that to do with anything? He was fouled, take your peno like any other footballer in the world would.

Ridiculous.

A player should disadvantage himself from poor defending in order not to have the opposition punished? Go and play tiddly winks you clown.

Coutinho was naive and he won’t do it again you’ll find.

Rubbish, he was not guaranteed a penalty by going down, he would have had to dive and may well have been booked. He had a great goalscoring chance and chose to go for it unlike the Chelsea players yesterday.

And didn’t score and Chelsea scored twice when they quite rightfully (and legitimately) went to ground.

Coutinho will have learned from that, he won’t be so naive again.

I’ll have a strong word with the cunt for not going down if I see him around Cork.

2 Likes

You have to remember that he’s Itslian. Cheating is acceptable there.

2 Likes