The English Premier League 2016/17™

Dry your eyes you tedious cunt.

1 Like

A special team that doesn’t win trophies.

You’re a hypocrite and holocaust denier.

You’re a weird cunt who needs professional help.

4 Likes

You’re a terrible judge of football mate, absolutely shit. :joy:

1 Like

Special? WTF?

1 Like

You’re a weird, gutless cunt who needs professional help.

A special team who fail to win trophies.

1 Like

Bizarre.

Utterly, when you set the bar so low anything can be special.

@backinatracksuit is a special poster.

You are a pathetic fucking loner with serious repressed sexual issues who lives a sordid life in a rented bedsit miles away from where he is from.

I feel sorry for you mate because this place is probably the only thing you have.

1 Like

1 Like

Unbelievable how they keep winning games when the pressure is so much, any slip up would have finished it.
Great team, such a shame to read the bitterness coming from a few posters, really showing them up as know nothings under the circumstances.

You don’t feel sorry for me, you are petrified of having to debate me as you’re not in my ball park.

I’d imagine it’s a bit weird feeling sorry for randomers on the internet.

Weirdo.

1 Like

The real pressure only starts when you’re playing for the title on the last day. Spurs don’t know what real pressure is.

That’s true, it’s only Spurs mate, nobody expects them to be in it at all at this stage (I know I know, Leicester)
I don’t really give a shit, it’s only a game of football but this is the best spurs team I’ve seen by a distance and they’d be worthy champions. That’s taking nothing from Chelsea, if you have to imagine some rivalry and that works for you good luck with it.

1 Like

Can someone enlighten me as to how a spurs fan can be a holocaust denier?

Big Sam taking the ramming from the referee tonight with admirable good grace.

Mike ffs, don’t try and get any logic out of that crackpot.

1 Like
1 Like