The English Premier League 2016/17™

Predictable that Everton would roll over and have their bellies tickled by their fellow members of the “Blues Brothers” alliance, Chelsea.

1 Like

Shocking cheating by Sane wins a penalty for Citeh, these cheating foreigners are a blight on the English game.

1 Like

Retrospective bans are the way forward.

Luiz fucked.

Lukaku no doubt under instruction by his past and future club not to trouble the goal today.

Are Liverpool not rooting for Chelsea here in the battle to be top dog on Merseyside?

And that’s the end of the title race.

Ah well, it’s time to concede now. I held out a modicum of hope before this game.

A hearty congratulations to all the Chelsea fans here on TFK, it’s been a great year for ye.

It has been the only year for them ,mate.

2 Likes

To be perfectly honest I’d prefer Everton to finish ahead of us and deny us European football for next season altogether.

No. I’d like to see Spurs win the league.Pool will finish well above the Ev

Should that not read, it’s been a great six months for ye? Were there any Chelsea fans on TFK a year ago?

No.

Notice how I didn’t say season.
Conte reminds me of a cartoon rat.

@Sledgehammer

A shameful performance by Everton. No professional pride whatsoever. Tottenham fans now know what it felt like to be a Liverpool supporter when Everton turned in a similar performance against Manchester City late in the 2013/14 season.

Contrast that to how Liverpool beat Blackburn and Newcastle teams managed by Liverpool legends Kenny Dalglish and Kevin Keegan in 1995 and 1996 respectively, thus handing those titles* to our arch-rivals Manchester United.

Professional pride has always remained intact at Anfield, unlike at Goodison Park.

*It’s irrelevant that Manchester United One All weren’t good enough to capitalise in 1995.

1 Like

cheers mate

very gracious

@Matty_Hislop @geoffrey @KinvarasPassion ???

1 Like

The big results for Spurs today were at the Theatre of Draws and Ayresome Park. We’re in poll position now for our best league season since winning the title in 1960/61. For a club of our comparatively meagre resources (relying so much on home grown talent and bargain basement signings) relative to the elite super franchises, that will be an incredible achievement.

I’m as magnanimous and gracious as they come and if Chelsea win the league, i’ll be extending congratulations to TFK lone Chelsea fan @Sledgehammer.

You deserve it pal. It’s been a tough slog with some lads questioning ye’re right to support whatever team you want, I’d say you never imagined a day like this when you were standing on the terraces of the old Stamford Bridge with the skinny goalposts and cheering on Kerry Dixon and Gordon Durie.

1 Like