The English Premier League 2016/17™

No grace with you at all. Look at how you ridiculed Mr Conte earlier on in the season. He has made you eat your words along with a large slice of humble pie.

You were very quiet when John Moss was doing your bidding in midweek.

Conte has been very good. He’ll surely give Sean Dyche some competition for manager of the year.

1 Like

Those awards are quite xenophobic. Ancelotti became only the 2nd manager in English football to win the double in his first season and was overlooked for the award for a British manager. Mancini won City their first Premier League title and was overlooked for the award for a British manager.

1 Like

Spurs bench today cost £85m. It’s the 6th most expensively assembled squad in the league.

Not meagerly resourced.

Up your hole you cunt

3 Likes

Cringe.

1 Like

Spurs playing lovely football and dominated acting here, two dreadful misses already don’t bode well but as the dominant team you’d expect them to make it count soon.

Eek.

The audit trail doesn’t lie.

Now why did @GeoffreyBoycott decide to delete his post where he initially wrote Conte off. The audit trail in this case leads Geoffrey Boycott to a shredder with a box full of sensitive files.

Geoffrey Boycotts the truth.

Arsenal will win this one pulling up in second half although i half expect them to score before half time even.

Arsenal have come into it a little but it’s been a good first half for Spurs, unlucky not to be ahead at half time.

You’re so boring you make the other lads relevant.
The ultimate stopped clock except I don’t think you’ve ever been right yet. :joy:

whats the score lads?

The silence from @GeoffreyBoycott is telling. This is a huge scandal.

Are you referring to the first posting I can recall making on Conte on 24 September 2016 as Chelsea were getting walloped 3-0 by Woolwich?

Poor internetting skills on your audit trail if you couldn’t find it. I found it in about 10 seconds flat. Here it is.

A correct observation on 24 September 2016 as Chelsea slumped to a first league defeat to Woolwich in 5 years following on from a dismal home defeat to Liverpool and a draw at struggling Swansea.

1 Like

The NOGRA traitor showing his class

It was an incorrect observation Geoff, you’re talking about a guy who is currently 7 clear at the top with 4 games to go and on the cusp of a double.

You said he was being found out, it was anything but, he was building something beautiful but you were too blind, ignorant and racist to see what has came to fruition. I tried to tell you but you wouldn’t listen and at the end of the day I’ve been thoroughly vindicated.

I note on the audit trail that on 24 September 2016 the same day Woolwich were hammering Chelsea 3-0, @Nembo_Kid was writing off England lion and Captain Marvel Gary Cahill and calling for the reinstatement of John Terry and Kurt Zouma.

An incorrect observation. Cringe.

We’ll be getting a replacement for Cahill this summer, mate. He’s a weak link at the back.