The English Premier League 2016/17™

Oooft

Possibly payback for fighting the Empire and losing in the Second World War and the Falklands.

An Argentinian will surely win it this year anyway, unless they give it to Seanie Dyche which would be well deserved as well.

1 Like

Surprised you are still here after the beating you got this weekend

1 Like

Marco Silva should get manager of the year if Hull stay up

3 Likes

Thanks mate. The vet assured me he would be able to live a fulsome life, and he’s only turned 1 which is a help.

We let him out into the back garden for the first time today and he seemed grand, just had a bit of difficulty with his balance as he was walking along the fence.

Would you not just get a new one?

Ah stop, an awful thing to say. How could you put this fella down?

2 Likes

Headshot

I don’t really get cats, mate. Don’t trust the cunts.

5 Likes

Im fond of cats tbh.

Love how they prey on rat bastards.

1 Like

My cat, the Bonner, made a great kill the other day leaving a rat at the front door. A few days before that he left a mouse on my windscreen the fucking assassin

3 Likes

The mad fucker killed a small bird this morning. FFS sake.

2 Likes

They were below Sunderland in the table when he took over. Fans of my team from Piraeus knew he was a good un. He’ll get a bigger job soon

Aaron Lennon has been detained by police under the mental health act. He was wandering around a motorway on Sunday afternoon apparently. Everton have released a statement asking for his privacy to be respected while he receives treatment.

He’s always had a problem with his crossing.

6 Likes

Well done on respecting his privacy bandage

6 Likes

Motorway breakdown services were called to the scene.

12 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

You know what @Sidney, I don’t agree with a lot of your views but you are a top top poster.

1 Like