The English Premier League 2016/17™

There was talk of Eriksen to Barcelona during the week.

I’d be amazed if Spurs sold any player to Chelsea. Don’t think we’ve sold a player to them since Micky Hazard in 1985? Levy is still p*ssed off over Chelsea pinched Frank Arnesen as sporting director.

I hope Poch stays and and I also hope they keep their best players.

I agree with you re the new stadium…maybe it isnt possible financially.

Ranieri would have steered Leicester away from relegation as would Guidolin with Swansea but neither were given the chance after a poor run of form.

Dyche and Clement survived similar poor runs of form and were given the chance to overturn these incidents.

I find it bizarre how you apply double standards in these situations, I can only point to your rampant xenophobia as the rationale behind this.

Spurs will not win any major silverware with a midfield pairing of Wanyama and Dembele, they are two limited players.

Limited in attacking threat maybe but very effective together defensively. Provide good cover to an already decent Defense.

But they don’t control or impose themselves enough on matches, effective but limited and to win a title you’ll need better than them. It’s the weakest area in the Spurs side for me.

Back to calling me xenophobic and racist again after the latest clamping I’ve handed out to you.

I’m sure someone as multicultural and tolerant as your good self will acknowledge the wonderful jobs two English coaches Sean Dyche and Craig Shakespeare have done in keeping Burnley and Leicester in the EPL or the turnaround in fortunes that another English coach Paul Clement has inspired at Swansea.

Spurs have been excellent this Season, would have been worthy winners normally. Chelsea have been simply awesome under Conte & the Yids must be sick missing an open goal last Season.

No shame in being runner up to Chelsea.

No, I’m calling you xenophobic as the cap fits. You have been clamped with you justifying the sackings of Guidolin while defending the decisions not to sack Dyche and Clement.

They haven’t really, they haven’t really been able to put any proper heat on Chelsea. They’ve had a solid season but they need a better midfield pairing that Dembele and Wanyama in order to win the league, there’s goals in attack, they’re tight at the back but the midfield pairing are quite limited.

Did you miss my post on Sean Dyche on 23 April?

Or my post on Paul Clement on 9 April?

Or my post on Craig Shakespeare on 9 April?

Bump

Still no answer from @Nembo_Kid after getting exposed on the audit trail.

Just the usual hot air and insults after getting clamped, calling me a racist and xenophobic.

Your answers are completely irrelevant.

You have applied double standards between Ranieri and Guidolin to Clement and Dyche. The only logical explanation to this is your rampant xenophobia.

Swansea were 17th when they sacked Guidolin, they are 17th now under Clement.

Leicester City never occupied a place in the relegation zone under Ranieri as far as I’m aware. He had brought them to the last 16 of Europe.

You justified their sackings but refused to apply your same standards to Dyche and Clement after poor runs of form. You’re a hypocrite and your xenophobia forces you to contradict yourself.

Leicester City amassed 21 points in 25 league games under Ranieri and were in complete freefall when he was fired. Craig Shakespeare has amassed 22 points in just 10 league games. They had lost 5 league games on the trot and by mid February (after 6 league games without a goal) were the only side out of the 92 in the football league in England who had failed to score a league goal in 2017.

Swansea were on a run of 1 point in 6 games when Guidolin was fired and in freefall. Clearly for the owners of a club that finished 12, 8, 18, 9 & 11 in its previous 5 seasons in the EPL that wasn’t good enough. Swansea were 20th and bottom of the table when Paul Clement took over. With two games to go, he’s lifted them to 17th and out of the relegation places.

Burnley amassed 13 points in 15 league games under Dyche. They were in complete freefall.

Swansea were on run of 1 point in 6 games under Clement.

11 Mar - Premier League
Hull City

2 - 1
FT
Swansea City
18 Mar - Premier League
Bournemouth

2 - 0
FT
Swansea City
2 Apr - Premier League
Swansea City

0 - 0
FT
Middlesbrough
5 Apr - Premier League
Swansea City

1 - 3
FT
Tottenham
8 Apr - Premier League
West Ham

1 - 0
FT
Swansea City
15 Apr - Premier League
Watford

1 - 0
FT
Swansea City

2 of those games were against sides in the bottom 3 currently. 3 of those games were against struggling sides like Watford, West Ham and Bournemouth who were in danger of being dragged into the relegation zone.

Guidolin’s run of 1 point in six games included Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool who occupy 3 of the top 4 spots in the league.

You are a hypocrite.

@Nembo_Kid and @GeoffreyBoycott,

Agree to disagree.

On what? That I’m racist and xenopbobic?

:smile:

You’ve a different opinion pal,

That is all…life is too short.

If people agree to disagree it’s not a forum any longer.

:grin: