The English Premier League 2016/17™

Centre half.

Southampton are a very decent side. Good team spirit & work extremely hard for each other.

Can somebody please provide a list of good full-backs in the European game who are realistic targets for Liverpool, and preferably play for Southampton?

1 Like

It will be very hard for Man Utd to get wins at the Emirates and WHL… If they do, they deserve 4th and I’ll wish them well… Arsenal not out of it either after that result today.

4th is Arsenal’s.

Mark it down.

Lively start to this one. Ox getting exposed again.

Brilliant save from De Gea.

That’s an outstanding save to get that low and push it away. If he leaves whoever united replace him with they’ll be 7 or 8 points worse off.

I can’t stand him.

Hon sanshez prove the doubters wrong

Manchester United Nil are fucked when De Gea leaves. He’s by far their most valuable player.

The fan of set pieces is very much in his element watching this shite.

Thats a wonderful first half from united. The Emirates has proven a tough place to go lately, best to play it safe, and get to half time level. When they bring on Slashford in the second half I predict a big change in momentum.

Most of the prime time games this year involving Manure have been a complete and utter bore. Sky marketing games as Red Monday and other wiggy waggy banners have done nothing but lulled the viewer into a coma. Turgid Shit.

2 Likes

They’ll probably celebrate a boring 0-0 tonight that makes a top 4 finish less likely.

Ooooft

What a magnificent deflection that was. De Gea’s backpedalling was reminiscent of Peter Shilton’s when Andreas Brehme’s free kick ricocheted off the wall in the 1990 World Cup semi-final.

Wwwwweeeeeeelllllllbbbbbbbeeeeeeecccccckkkkkkkk

Welbs, the player Raisedford could become.

It would be a fitting way for Wenger to go out grabbing 4th spot from nowhere.