The English Premier League 2016/17™

Ah the Europa

Arsenal have come with yet another trademark late season surge.

And the victims are going to be Liverpool.

It would be hilarious if shitty little Celta Vigo could knock United out midweek.

1 Like

Jesse Lingard has the face of a cunt.

Rooney’s hair.

Christ.

Deary deary me

Think you spelt that wrong kiddo .

Full-time: Arsenal 2 Manchester United Nil 0.

A comfortable win in the tactical stakes for Arsene Wenger.

1 Like

Looks like 4 points should be enough… I can’t see Arsenal winning all 4 games , two of them being away…

A draw away to W’Ham and then a famous win at Anfield on the last day of the season against Boro.

I could see Arsenal winning 4 games but Liverpool will be strong favourites. 1 win could well be enough for them if Arsenal slip up. The Southampton game midweek for Arsenal looks like their toughest game. All in Liverpool’s hands thought but they’re stumbling along.

Liverpool dont deserve it.

W’Ham at home and safe should come out and have a go - that will suit Liverpool better as they can’t break down teams who sit with everyone behind the ball … But yeah, stumbling is the right word… Has to start with Lallana and Sturridge the next day and go for the win - Not changing it until late and only giving those two 20 mins was plain stupid… as soon as they came on the urgency went up a notch. If we don’t get 4th i’m going to write a @Juhniallio style letter to Klopp calling him a cunt.

That’s nothing to do with anything - they’ve all be throwing away points and it’s there for the taking.

No backbone

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cFo1eyWbTtc

Same as this year .

Correct - Like @backinatracksuit - Spineless. Still, need to do what they can and get into top 4 and move a few of the current lot on and get in few players with a bit of fight.

How’d you make that out ? The backlog of games due to Hillsborough played a big part in that … They had an extra-time all mersey final Sat, played West ham a few days later and then Arsenal again. a few days after that.

The outcome dear boy .

Henderson was a big loss. Mane going to Africa. Should never have got rid of Sakho. Coutinho not as effective since the injury. But the points they have dropped against the cannon fodder were criminal. And every other top team as a 15+ goals a season striker.

Klopp needs to have the balls and go out and spend £200m this summer. He knows that if he does this and Liverpool falter then he’s gone.