The English Premier League 2016/17™

Mark it down.

1 Like

The powers that be at Swansea clearly didn’t believe in Guidolin. They did in Paul Clement, stuck with him through a rocky patch and their faith in him is on the cusp of paying off. What a wonderful job Paul Clement has done.

Arsenal are going to do it.

Yet you justified them sacking Guidolin for getting 1 point from six games but you wouldn’t have any of it when I put it to you that Clement also only gained 1 point from 6 games - his run including 5 teams from the bottom half of the table while Guidolin had 3 of the top 4.

I believed Paul Clement would keep Swansea up. He couldn’t have had any complaints if his employers sacked him after that bad run you referred to, but his employers clearly believed in him too and thankfully for Swansea, they stood by him.

Funny how you’ve only waited until now to state that.

As reliable as nature’s changing of the seasons.

3 Likes

It’s a level of consistency other clubs could only dream of

Zaha has pounced on a terrible Ranocchia error to put Palace in front.

This N’Diaye lad in midfield for Hull is one of the worst footballers I’ve ever seen

Ranocchia is also shit

Hull are shit

2-0 Palace. Benteke header for a corner. The Tigers were denied a clear penalty shortly after the second goal.

Liverpool may have maintained a title challenge if they had an in form Benteke to call on when they needed to change things up.

1 Like

17 goals for him in a hopeless team is some return

I don’t remember him scoring 17 goals for Liverpool.

Some career slide for Ranocchia, the former Inter captain an Italian international, hauled off at HT for Hull.

Palace aren’t hopeless.

Ranocchia was considered the bigger talent when himself and Bonucci were the defensive pairing at Bari. Think he’s been really good at Hull though, barring today, got MOTM against Liverpool on his first start.

Signing out.