The English Premier League 2016/17™

That pass by Mahrez was Luis Suarez-esque.

That’s why they’re champions.

This is glorious. Pep the fraud being exposed.

@GeoffreyBoycott

Should Guardiola be sacked?

Celtic couldn’t beat man city 2/3 rd team . Rodgers out,

Zabaleta seems to be back in midfield now. I’ve now idea what their formation is meant to be.

He’s operating at a franchise where his employers are impatient and demand high standards and results. If he doesn’t turn things round quickly, he could be under pressure. I concur with most of your analysis of him. He’s too clever for his own good and is essentially a spoofer. Getting rid of Dandruff Joe for this clown Bravo was the ultimate act of hubris. I know from talking to my brother in law in Munich that they were pretty much of the view from the off over there that he was a spoofer and a large chunk of the blame for Bayern’s dismal performance in Europe over the last few years and even the Bayern dominated Nationalmannschaft in France this summer has been laid at his door.

1 Like

I dont think they’ve received any directions defensively…its crazy stuff.[quote=“Bandage, post:986, topic:22389, full:true”]
Zabaleta seems to be back in midfield now. I’ve now idea what their formation is meant to be.
[/quote]

I’ve figured it out now. Zabaleta’s right back when Leicester have possession but sprints diagonally into centre midfield when Manchester City win it back. Think Guardiola had Philip Lahm doing something similar at Bayern Munich for some reason or other.

Fuck off linesman.

Here’s what I posted back on 2 May. That was the night Leciester wrapped up the league when Spurs drew at Stamford Bridge.

Stones! :laughing:

4-0.

I think it’s a Cruyff thing taken too far. Cruyff apparently didn’t like anyone passing to full backs - he thought it was safe and conservative and full backs could only pass it forward to one player usually. The original idea was to get full backs playing so far forward as Guardiola did with Barcelona but the Lahm and Zabaleta stuff is taking it too far.

Hilarious.

He was proven shite before they even paid £50m.

John Stones :smile:

Wasn’t there a couple of TFK posters who repeatedly claimed Stones was better than Van Dijk?

1 Like

Stones :laughing: That is some finish

Yes that was me. I was wrong

4 Likes

4-1. Kolarov free kick. He can shoot and cross but he’s a shit defender.

Kolarov was a good attacking full back once upon a time.

I remember him running the full length of the pitch to score a wonder goal against Roma a good few years back.